Ipsos-Isay makes no sense when redeeming

greeneyeddevils

I don't understand what they mean by "INSTANT DELIVERY" to me this means you get it right away when you redeem for Amazon gift certs...so I go to redeem & it states this...How can they call this "instant" if you read the fine print it states "within 24 hrs" so they're contradicting themselves....so annoying with these companies..

Email Order Confirmation:Your order has been placed. Here's your order information. For electronic gift codes, your reward will be delivered via email within 24 hours of ordering. For PayPal payments, your reward will be delivered via email within 3 weeks of ordering. For charitable donations, your donation will be sent directly to the charity selected.
Item: $10 Amazon
Instant delivery

On 9/21/2017 at 2:46 PM, greeneyeddevils said:

I don't understand what they mean by "INSTANT DELIVERY" to me this means you get it right away when you redeem for Amazon gift certs...so I go to redeem & it states this...How can they call this "instant" if you read the fine print it states "within 24 hrs" so they're contradicting themselves....so annoying with these companies..

Email Order Confirmation:Your order has been placed. Here's your order information. For electronic gift codes, your reward will be delivered via email within 24 hours of ordering. For PayPal payments, your reward will be delivered via email within 3 weeks of ordering. For charitable donations, your donation will be sent directly to the charity selected.
Item: $10 Amazon
Instant delivery

Some sites actually send a card to your home with an Amazon gift code number on the back. Harris can take 3 days for an electronic Amazon code. None of these should take longer then 30 seconds.