Surveys-finished it give me my points

peach6

I am so tired of being used by these survey companies I finish the survey to the end and then I get you don't qualify well I qualified enough to finish the survey I don't enjoy emailing them because I will mostly get a canned responseI never hear We are so sorry hear are your points and a few extra for your trouble Have a nice day,.........Just ranting I think I need to go back to bed and then start my day all over.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, peach6 said:

I am so tired of being used by these survey companies I finish the survey to the end and then I get you don't qualify well I qualified enough to finish the survey I don't enjoy emailing them because I will mostly get a canned responseI never hear We are so sorry hear are your points and a few extra for your trouble Have a nice day,.........Just ranting I think I need to go back to bed and then start my day all over.

Does seem to be more of that now.

Whenever I write on issues like this I add something saying they should credit me more for my time in having to write. Guess what, they never have!

7 hours ago, Trueblue said:

Whenever I write on issues like this I add something saying they should credit me more for my time in having to write. Guess what, they never have!

Would be nice there are times I never bother emailing them takes to much time and I really get ticked when I get a canned response

I was just thinking how it's at a all time high.Harris and  GTM especially we should call out all companies who do this and make a list of the worse companies out there.Like a shame list of sorts.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, footfree said:

I was just thinking how it's at a all time high.Harris and  GTM especially we should call out all companies who do this and make a list of the worse companies out there.Like a shame list of sorts.

I think it's the new trend