Someone following you after they have just joined this site is it me or does that seem creepy

footfree

It could be several things. Clicking buttons and not understanding what it does or how the forum works. Not understanding English very well or at all and clicking buttons. Could be a web bot that is trying and failing to create a new topic. But who knows. If they start spamming or bothering you then report it and we will deal with it.

13 hours ago, Trueblue said:

I've never followed anyone here. I also have never checked if anyone is following me. Not to worry in my mind

I didn't check but it came up when I logged on thru notifications.I just thought it was odd that someone who I don't know was following me after joining.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, footfree said:

I didn't check but it came up when I logged on thru notifications.I just thought it was odd that someone who I don't know was following me after joining.

Same here

I only have one follower and I'm not even really sure what that means (except that I probably don't have anything important to say. hehe)  But seriously, I never paid much attention to these things, but I do know that if I've ever followed anyone here, it's not because I'm creepy  :-D  but rather because I wanted to be sure not to miss what some of the regulars and "in the know" members were saying about the survey sites because I can't really check every thread every day.  That said, I seriously have no idea whether I've ever hit "follow" for any of you or not... Ooops, maybe that DOES make me creepy!  :13_upside_down:

• Haha 2