pinecone dead....

AMAZINGCHICO2

Havent received a survey from them in over a month... anybody else??

thinking about unsubscribing

*update*

Response from Karen:

We put a temporary hold on surveys for impacted areas of the hurricane (including you) in case panel members were not able to contact us.  You should receive a new email invite soon. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you do not see it in your inbox.

Edited by AMAZINGCHICO2
update with a reponse from pinecone

19 minutes ago, AMAZINGCHICO2 said:

I have been getting about 1 or 2 a week

I have not received a survey from them for several years!  (But that is because they closed my account - without even bothering to tell me.)

When they no longer want you on their panel they just close your account down without any explanation, comment or apology.  They are a very bad mannered company.

5 minutes ago, Andromeda said:

I have not received a survey from them for several years!  (But that is because they closed my account - without even bothering to tell me.)

When they no longer want you on their panel they just close your account down without any explanation, comment or apology.  They are a very bad mannered company.

I have heard that before

3 hours ago, AMAZINGCHICO2 said:

I unsubscribed from them a few months ago because they changed their for at to router surveys mostly. I wasn't qualifying for any of those survets. So I gave up and unsubscribed.

8 hours ago, Andromeda said:

Just happened to me. Seems the account was closed down (deactivated) a month ago , yet invites still came up until almost 3 weeks ago. The account is still accessible , but the profile is not. No notice of any kind. Been emailing them about why there were no invites and got various replies - NONE of them until the one on 9/23 said anything about being dropped!!

Ever since they went to the router system in the beginning of this year , I only qualified for a couple. The rest were either "not available in my area" (I'm in the US - NY) or "you have already completed". 

21 hours ago, Andromeda said:

Yes they did that to me also