What to do when you server is down

footfree

I had a opportunity to do a PI opinion session yesterday however my server decided not to send me my mail .Very frustrating to say the least .I hope these survey companies will take into account that sometimes things are beyond are control.I sent a note apologizing for the incident because I know they read their emails .I just hope other companies give most of us 2 or 3 chances before we get kicked off a panel for situations that we cant control.

40 minutes ago, footfree said:

I had a opportunity to do a PI opinion session yesterday however my server decided not to send me my mail .Very frustrating to say the least .I hope these survey companies will take into account that sometimes things are beyond are control.I sent a note apologizing for the incident because I know they read their emails .I just hope other companies give most of us 2 or 3 chances before we get kicked off a panel for situations that we cant control.

Good luck I don't think they really care what your reason is

I actually got a response back from them today - see they are one of the ones who actually read our emails.It was $20 for 1/2 hour  :(

No worries , I know you are very reliable. I was surprised when the researcher said you hadn’t shown.

Definitely will keep you on the list:)

Monica Gallego
  • Like 2