STUPID ANNOYING INITIAL QUESTIONS

Trueblue

Here's one:

What are you planning to buy in the near future online or in a local store and why?

and another What is your favorite TV show? Why?                        

and another What is your favorite hobby? Why?

and another If you could work at any company in the world, where would it be and why?

of course they ask for details

and you?

• Like 1

Oh sure, and how about "where do you see yourself in 5 years and how to you plan to achieve it?"  Retire, earn money until that point.  I would love to put a witty little quip as a response, but I don't wanna get in trouble. 

• Like 1

I hate these.  Another one I've been getting a lot lately is "How did you and your best friend meet?"

I've given all kinds of answers for the future purchase one since the way it's written gives a lot of leeway for responses but the more I'm asked it, the more sarcastic I get.  I'm always 100% truthful but I don't think they're expecting responses like "Groceries because I need food to sustain my energy levels so I don't fall asleep at my keyboard while trying to answer the same damn question about what I'm going to buy in the future every single day."  (I'm obviously more serious with my answers when I'm already in a survey but this is always a pre-survey question and always from the same company so I could care less).

• Like 2

I like the one where they ask who in history would you like to have dinner with and why. I always answer the Dos Equis' man because he's the most interesting man in the world:) Yeah it's just to see if you are not a robot. Just ask me if I am or not. When doing surveys it just seems like I'm  a robot at times:)

• Like 1

The who in history question I have no problem with: I say "Jesus, because you could sell that conversation for a pile of money". The question about my perfect day bugs me more, because I absolutely could go into huge detail about it, but they don't even care, it's not even part of the survey, I doubt anyone is even reading it, it's the same question every time, and answering it won't prevent you from being screened out. So why should I spend time answering it in detail every time? At this point, I literally just tell them to see my previous response. Haven't gotten banned yet...!

• Like 1

I agree with all of you. There are now some sites that will ask 5 or 6 questions before letting you do the survey. That's what gets annoying to me because one question tells them I'm not a Bot!!

• Like 1

I always say none , one time I wrote what doe this have to do with the survey. I always dq on these. I feel they aren't paying enough to get in my head or get real answers. If this is a robot question it goes too far.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2017 at 1:19 AM, somelady said:

I always say none , one time I wrote what doe this have to do with the survey. I always dq on these. I feel they aren't paying enough to get in my head or get real answers. If this is a robot question it goes too far.

It's gettin out of hand. I understand they don't want to pay a program but they don't have to ask all these questions. One or two is more then enough!

I had one last week, first I had to tell them if I was a robot.  Nope, not last time I checked.  Then they captcha'd me 4 times with cars and street signs.  Then I had to tell what I did yesterday, and then we had to captcha it once again, and then they wanted me to practice with 6 questions, ya know, to see if I was awake, alive, not a robot, a liar, dead, and/or an idiot.  I know that wasn't proper grammar, but it was pretty clean compared to what I verbally said as I was going through all of that.