Elusive points with Bing

rosiesmom

I am 6 points off everyday from getting the Bing points.  6 points, I have gone through the daily things, the look around out site things, and I cannot find it.  It showed up a week or so ago.  And now I am just wondering what the heck is worth 5 and 1 points, or 6 points.  It shows I have done everything.  Garrrrr!!

• 8 months later...

Does anyone else do Bing?  I have done tons of searches today and no points are showing up. That is for mobile and PC.  I tried the "bot" and it can't help me.

I had that happen to me today. Searches not showing up on points. Computer and Phone. I have logged out before and it works when I logged back in. I also have just come back to it and was able to get counter working. 

• Like 1

If I am understanding what people are complaining about here, then I am going to say its the issue that when you hover over your points to see if you have received your daily mobile and computer searches and you see only an ad for what rewards card you can get, such as I see for the Target card, then there is a solution. If you go to your account, you will find a section not far from your user name and image that says, "Points breakdown". This is where I've been able to see my daily totals here when there is a glitch and I can't see what I've accomplished on Bing or not. 

I was able to see my daily points, but they were still sitting on 0 for both mobile and PC searches.  I had to cleat the cookies and stuff 3 times before it finally came up.  I admit, they keep throwing stuff on the pages and sometimes I don't know what to click on to get stuff.  But thanks!

When my points don't seem to match their totals there is usually something in "more activities" I haven't clicked on. Like today 6/5 there was one for 10 points - "Celebrate Dad". Of course I'm short 2,000 because I'm not going to buy the Cuphead game but subtracting that told me there was a 10 pointer I was missing.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 11:17 AM, JD said:

When my points don't seem to match their totals there is usually something in "more activities" I haven't clicked on. Like today 6/5 there was one for 10 points - "Celebrate Dad". Of course I'm short 2,000 because I'm not going to buy the Cuphead game but subtracting that told me there was a 10 pointer I was missing.

I go to the "see all offers" page and then I scroll all the way down and sometimes I find like 20 points down there for doing things.  Yep, no 2,000 for me.

• 5 weeks later...