National Consumer Panel

nlbtma04

Has anyone won the "Pick n' Win"  sweepstakes from them? Some of the prizes look nice. They do cost points to enter. Just wondering if anyone has won anything. I've seen some people post winning stuff on their Facebook page. I'm wondering if it's "actors" pretending to win stuff.

I don't do their surveys but if I remember right they don't pay for their surveys.I only do paying surveys I will never do one for a chance to win .I don't believe that they are real.Plus the odds are probably worse then winning the lottery.

4 hours ago, nlbtma04 said:

Has anyone won the "Pick n' Win"  sweepstakes from them? Some of the prizes look nice. They do cost points to enter. Just wondering if anyone has won anything. I've seen some people post winning stuff on their Facebook page. I'm wondering if it's "actors" pretending to win stuff.

I don't do the sweepstakes but I do scan for them.

20 hours ago, paulgro said:

I don't do the sweepstakes but I do scan for them.

I scan them too. I was just wondering if I should use some of the points for the Pick N' Win or save them for the gifts they offer. But like footfree was saying I probably don't stand a chance. 

3 hours ago, nlbtma04 said:

I scan them too. I was just wondering if I should use some of the points for the Pick N' Win or save them for the gifts they offer. But like footfree was saying I probably don't stand a chance. 

You have as much chance as anyone else. I just like using my points for other things.

11 hours ago, nlbtma04 said:

I was a member years ago. At first I entered the sweeps but after a while of not winning, I just figured it was smarter to save up my points for gifts - that's what I would recommend.

1 hour ago, Vodkapirate said:

I was a member years ago. At first I entered the sweeps but after a while of not winning, I just figured it was smarter to save up my points for gifts - that's what I would recommend.

Did you redeem your points for the gifts?

49 minutes ago, nlbtma04 said:

Did you redeem your points for the gifts?

I did, a few times. It took AGES to save up enough points for anything decent. I quit the panel in 2012; it was just too much work getting everyone in my household to remember to scan everything. It got to be more trouble than it was worth, in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Vodkapirate said:

I did, a few times. It took AGES to save up enough points for anything decent. I quit the panel in 2012; it was just too much work getting everyone in my household to remember to scan everything. It got to be more trouble than it was worth, in my opinion.

My wife loved scanning things at first but the novelty wore off and some times the scanner wanted the price of whatever was scanned and having to look for the code reference booklet for things like take out foods, gasoline.

14 hours ago, Vodkapirate said:

Yeah, I'll just stick with saving up points for things that I can actually get.