GTM are you crazy-did you get this survey

footfree

What the h e double hockey sticks are you smoking?First they ask for your name ,then email address t,hen year of birth and gender.No where did it say until you open the survey that this thing is real.Well guess who exited out "real" quick.Personally I do not know how they would hold this as a binding legal agreement seems you would need more info in order for that to happen.

Please note: you are about to participate in a real auction! You can find the terms & conditions below. Please start the auction if you agree.

ico-one.png Single bid

You place one secret bid, with the maximum you are willing to pay. If you are not interested, you can place a bid of 0.

ico-legal.png Legally binding

If your bid wins, it will then become a valid purchase agreement.

ico-package.png Everything included

Taxes or shipping fees will not be charged.

ico-money.png Payment

Winners pay the highest losing bid. This is always less than their own bid. Payment is due within 48 hours.

ico-date.png Close

This auction closes on Sunday 01 October at 14:00.

ico-shipping.png Shipping

The object is sent within a week after payment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, footfree said:

What the h e double hockey sticks are you smoking?First they ask for your name ,then email address t,hen year of birth and gender.No where did it say until you open the survey that this thing is real.Well guess who exited out "real" quick.Personally I do not know how they would hold this as a binding legal agreement seems you would need more info in order for that to happen.

Please note: you are about to participate in a real auction! You can find the terms & conditions below. Please start the auction if you agree.

ico-one.png Single bid

You place one secret bid, with the maximum you are willing to pay. If you are not interested, you can place a bid of 0.

ico-legal.png Legally binding

If your bid wins, it will then become a valid purchase agreement.

ico-package.png Everything included

Taxes or shipping fees will not be charged.

ico-money.png Payment

Winners pay the highest losing bid. This is always less than their own bid. Payment is due within 48 hours.

ico-date.png Close

This auction closes on Sunday 01 October at 14:00.

ico-shipping.png Shipping

The object is sent within a week after payment.

Never saw anything like that

Am I the only one dying to know what it was they wanted you to bid on??  I would have went through with the survey just to see that since it does say "If you are not interested, you can place a bid of 0."  Maybe GTM will send that one my way soon lol.

Reminds me of those buy a gift bag for $5 and see what the surprise is afterwards.I really didn't think about bidding 0 should have but I dont even like the idea that they have my email address.I bet I start getting more spam then normal.

I got the "survey" earlier tonight!  I don't know if it's always the same thing but for me it was a $100 Amazon gift card.  I put in 0 and got screened out soon after.  So weird.  I can't figure out how this is even allowed as a survey, unless the auction thing is a front (like how sometimes you get "real" news stories to evaluate and then afterwards the survey tells you it was made up?  or you're told you'll be playing a game against another survey taker but at the end they say, nah we lied, there was really no one else?) and maybe if you actually bid something it tells you later that it's not really legally binding... but I doubt most people would take that risk to find out.

• Like 1