Toluna

paulgro

Someone asked a while back if Toluna takes points away after a while. I believe I said they didn't but now know because it was done to me that they will take some points after a year of not using the points. I lose 22,000 points. You better believe that won't happen to me again!!

Yes they do. They took my points a few years ago.  Now I always check the last time I cashed out To see when I need to start doing their surveys again. I'll go for weeks without doing them because they are so cheap. today they had a $.50 30 minute survey and a $1.00 60 minute survey. I passed on both. 

Also today I found out one reason people do surveys for pennies.  In an email from Mintvine saying my payout was complete they had links to surveypolice and a site called  sitejabber for us to rate them.  I took a look at the other site and some one said they to do them to relax and have me time.

10 hours ago, somelady said:

Also today I found out one reason people do surveys for pennies.  In an email from Mintvine saying my payout was complete they had links to surveypolice and a site called  sitejabber for us to rate them.  I took a look at the other site and some one said they to do them to relax and have me time.

While everyone can relax however they please, the idea that taking mostly mind numbingly dull surveys for peanuts so companies can handsomely profit off you is your "me time" feels so sad to me that I kind of want to give that person a hug, a good book, a bottle of wine, and a cozy blanket.  I'd also like to know what surveys they are taking because more often than not it's infuriating rather than relaxing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do them for a hobby mostly but I won't do them for free. Outside of ripping people off I don't see the point of a survey company taking points away from you when you've earned them. I'm a shamed to say this was the second time it happened to me from Toluna because I didn't check until it was too late. If they feel they want those points then they should at least email you to warn you that it will happen.

• Like 1