Ask GFK - now NiceQuest!

oldchap

Just had e-mail

What's new? Nicequest is a survey panel just like Ask GfK, but you’ll see a number of improvements. We have better and guaranteed rewards, more user friendly surveys and a sleek new panel member portal to make it easier to find surveys and claim rewards!

The Nicequest panel will now replace our old Ask GfK panel. To make sure you don’t miss out, click the button to start your registration. It will only take a few minutes!

We have now closed the Ask GfK portal and if you haven't already redeemed any outstanding points we will be forwarding these to Ovations for you (to the nearest GBP£). They will send you a voucher code in the next 10-14 days for these.

• 3 weeks later...

I've found that Nicequest is a pleasant panel. Albeit infrequent, you can expect a payout at least every month if you install the mobile App on a couple of devices.  The payout thresholds are being stretched, meaning higher point totals are needed.  In the last 6 months I've had to accumulate 5% more points to reach the same Amazon card payout.  Also they seem to run out of Amazon cards frequently, it's never been more than a few weeks before the cards were replenished. Check frequently for card restoration, because Nicequest doesn't send out a notice that they are back in stock.

***UPDATE***

NiceQuest is in decline.  They are capriciously inhibiting survey participation, withdraw popular rewards (gift cards) , Gifts are stale, support doesn't address issues or deflects requests and increasingly frequently they don't respond. 

Edited by schludermann
updates to experiences

• 7 months later...

GFK... Nicequest same stingy and far from honest company, starting when it used to be called surveys.com Then Askgfk & worst now with their mobile tracking app.

I asked several times where are my £30 but they never had the courtesy to reply... but as soon as I uninstalled their app from my devices THEN emails telling me they did not receive my data. for 70 years!!

I was forgetting  wisad.co.uk "one of the world’s largest Market Research companies..."  and so mean !!  

• Thanks 1