toluna

edgar1

Hello, does anyone know what is happening in Toluna? since a week ago the surveys  appears "pending" normally the points are credited with 24 hours. the surveys  are not being credited.thanks

I have a bad feeling that this company is running out of money & will be gone soon...used to be 24-72 hrs for redeeming..now 2 weeks +..that's never a good sign with a company...plus I redeemed for a $10 Cineplex gift card a few weeks back & it took almost a month to get to me since when the reward was finally processed the person that was adding the gift card code somehow screwed up they said & my reward was blank..my thinking is it's a money issue & they're going to be gone soon l

2 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I have a bad feeling that this company is running out of money & will be gone soon...used to be 24-72 hrs for redeeming..now 2 weeks +..that's never a good sign with a company...plus I redeemed for a $10 Cineplex gift card a few weeks back & it took almost a month to get to me since when the reward was finally processed the person that was adding the gift card code somehow screwed up they said & my reward was blank..my thinking is it's a money issue & they're going to be gone soon l

I wouldn't be surprised

• 4 weeks later...

Nor would I and I wouldn’t touch any of their surveys again. Never have I been screened out as many times after getting to the the final page as I have with these. 

I quit several years ago for this very reason .They have the slowest payout plus points expire if not used within a year.If you don't believe me just read the fine print.

I don't care how fast or slow a place pays. My problem is a company that takes your points like it costs them money to store them. This is why I'm quitting them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2017 at 12:08 AM, paulgro said:

I don't care how fast or slow a place pays. My problem is a company that takes your points like it costs them money to store them. This is why I'm quitting them.

I agree Paulgro. 

2 hours ago, love1978 said:

I agree Paulgro. 

Would you believe I cashed out for to gift cards I didn't really want and Toluna took the few points I couldn't take and took them from me? Then they have the nerve to keep sending survey invitations. Once I cash in the cards which are actually printouts you make I will quit. I'm afraid they would find a way to stop the use of them if I quit before using them.