Harris Poll said they were contacted by BBB

footfree

So they finally sent me a email saying they had been contacted by the BBB and that they were sorry they hadn't got back to me and then asked me to send them the missing survey numbers.That was 2 days ago and no reply and no points.Maybe I am very in patient but you would think something would have been done by now.Why send me a email  if you don't answer them in a timely manner ?

• Like 1

I'm still waiting on responses to email messages and FB messages to Harris from 6 weeks ago. Phone calls were of no use - the receptionist sent me to the department where I was greeted by a machine. Never a call back.

I still do them but not crazy about them because if you do run into a problem they could care less and I don't think that's anyway to run a business

• Like 1

Have you tried Twitter? I have had a couple of replies via Twitter, not that it has got me any further with my grievance, but I will not give up until they give me evidence of what it is I have supposedly done wrong.  Otherwise they could just be lying and do not want to pay out.  I notice one person earlier in this thread who quoted the reply he received which itemised  surveys numbers and dates there were problems on and mostly it seemed it was for rushing.  Some surveys are easy to get through quickly , others take an age, so why can't they be penalised for a survey that states it will take 10 mins and actually takes 20?  And why will they not give me this evidence after many emails asking them to state their reasons for deactivating my account.