How and who do I report a online survey company?

mogrl

How would I go about reporting a online survey company and to whom? I've been having difficulty redeeming my points with e-rewards because I don't have a landline or a mobile phone. This is relatively new, I've been with them for several years and never had a problem until now. I've seen others complain about this and about their account being shut down when they complain. It seems that what they are doing should be illegal, but I'm not sure who I should be reporting this to. 

Since I've accumulated a lot of points, I'd like to cash them in and be done with this company. I don't want to just walk away from them at this point.

Don't understand not having a phone but hey that's your business.Do you know someone who has a phone and can let you use it while they sit next to you.The reason I ask this is that erewards will call you and give you a code and once you put that code in they will let you have access to your account and then you can cash out.They want to make sure it's you and not someone else (like a robot)  trying to steal your money .It's not only there to protect you but them also .I have cashed out multiple times with them and have gotten my reward within minutes of asking for it.I would say borrow a phone that is my best suggestion.

Sorry but what if a emergency should arise how the heck do you call for help?Not having a phone at least for this purpose is baffling to me.

I have a phone, :-D but it's not considered a mobile phone, it is considered a VOIP or electronic phone. I don't know why they won't take that, it does everything any other phone would do. I contacted e-rewards several times recently, so you think they would realize I was not a robot, but they are standing pretty firm that there is no other way to verify my account. I'm not sure if I believe them.

Cant you borrow a friends or a relatives phone?They wont call their number and if they are being firm this may be your only way to get paid.Or get a burner phone  one time use then throw it away.Not sure how much they cost or if it's worth the money but it is an idea.At least this way you could cash out and then be done with them.