Ipsos at it again

Lurkergirl

So I did a survey  for Ipsos   it was long ,one of those you  had to hit the tv ,then  watch  a video  ,then  read web pages .then  they have you  pick products    you  know the kind which  goes on and  on .

So  I get to the end  and  hit  submit  and  comes back as error   try  again . I  check  my points  and I see 5  points . I send message  about it ,I  get a generic reply of yes you  finished .

I know  I  finished  my  rant was  you  gave me 5 points   for the survey  . I get 5 points  when I am  not a match or  a OOOPS  page   

But  I  feel  I should have gotten  more than 5  for such  a long survey ..

I am  unsure what to do ?

1 hour ago, Lurkergirl said:

So I did a survey  for Ipsos   it was long ,one of those you  had to hit the tv ,then  watch  a video  ,then  read web pages .then  they have you  pick products    you  know the kind which  goes on and  on .

So  I get to the end  and  hit  submit  and  comes back as error   try  again . I  check  my points  and I see 5  points . I send message  about it ,I  get a generic reply of yes you  finished .

I know  I  finished  my  rant was  you  gave me 5 points   for the survey  . I get 5 points  when I am  not a match or  a OOOPS  page   

But  I  feel  I should have gotten  more than 5  for such  a long survey ..

I am  unsure what to do ?

I would email them again but I have never found there response to be great I won't even do that one anymore have gotten burned to many times

I ended up  sending  another  email .We will see  they  are not really  responsive  its like they  do not even read the comments .