Can't Get to Swagbacks gold surveys

Applecrisp

Is anyone else having this problem with Swagbacks. I am not being routed to the gold surveys they take me directly to the Peanut Lab surveys.  Not all gold surveys show up on the dash board so I don't have access to a lot of the surveys.

There are not that many surveys to begin with. I have sent e-mails to customer support but no answers and no help.  I am very frustrated. i am even doing a taste test for cola and cannot get the access to the survey on their site.  It has never taken them so long to respond. Just curious if this is hapening to others and if anyone has some advice for me.

I just tried right now, and I go directly to the gold surveys. Are you clicking on "answers" on the left side of the screen and it's taking you directly to peanut labs? You could always try one of the surveys on your homepage, and maybe after you complete the survey or dq, it will refresh back onto the gold survey screen? Idk, but worth a try. 

31 minutes ago, ksedwar said:

Try this link. https://mygoldsurveys.com/ Sign in with your Swagbucks name and password.

Thank you I tried that. The message said Gold surveys are not for you.  Some of your profile questions did not match.  I will look again and get the exact wording. I hope I am not done with Swagbacks forever.

This is the exact quote. "We're sorry it seems answering surveys is not for you.  Unfortunately your personal info is not consistent. We are thus unable to complete your survey profile."

I don't know what to do.  Thank you all for your help. I feel like I am being accused of being a fraud.

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Applecrisp said:

This is the exact quote. "We're sorry it seems answering surveys is not for you.  Unfortunately your personal info is not consistent. We are thus unable to complete your survey profile."

I don't know what to do.  Thank you all for your help. I feel like I am being accused of being a fraud.

Open a ticket with compliance.

Where do I find compliance on the website? Or is it just customer service?? Thank you in advance for the help.  i can use any suggestions.

Well I have been reinstated but I will be kicked out of gold surveys again and that will be for good next time.  I just wish I know what I did. 

15 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

Well I have been reinstated but I will be kicked out of gold surveys again and that will be for good next time.  I just wish I know what I did. 

Just be consistent with your demographic info. And be sure your survey answers are consistent with the demographic answers on the side panel of the survey page.

• 2 months later...

Wow! I should have came here in the first place! Yup! I received the "gold surveys are not for you" and the "inconsistent answers" messages as well. Although I was DQ'd at the screener and customer service hasn't gotten to me in about a month. I really liked this site