Harris Poll should I laugh or go hmm about BBB complaint

footfree

So I got a notice from the BBB that they have given me my points .But I have been checking everyday and no points.So I went to check before telling the BBB ya I got them and sure enough they were there and on my points summary it says    BBB COMPLIANT # so,so,so.At first I   wanted to laugh went I saw that then went hmmm why did they have to put that ?I dont know I'm just glad it worked and if I have to go back on them I will.They really need to get it together.

8 hours ago, footfree said:

So I got a notice from the BBB that they have given me my points .But I have been checking everyday and no points.So I went to check before telling the BBB ya I got them and sure enough they were there and on my points summary it says    BBB COMPLIANT # so,so,so.At first I   wanted to laugh went I saw that then went hmmm why did they have to put that ?I dont know I'm just glad it worked and if I have to go back on them I will.They really need to get it together.

I wonder if you will continue to get surveys

20 hours ago, footfree said:

I thought that was rather uncivil of them to do that. Had they simply been decent enough to do things right you would not have had to go to the BBB.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, peach6 said:

I wonder if you will continue to get surveys

I will try to get enough points to the next cash out level,considering the point level I 'm at now.But if it becomes to much of a pain in the butt then I think I will quit.

Went back to check points and now I cant get into my account. Maybe I wont be able to quit.I cant gain access to my account ,so maybe they booted me out.Who knows it's not like I expect them to answer my request I mean seriously look at their track record.

image.png

19 minutes ago, footfree said:

I will try to get enough points to the next cash out level,considering the point level I 'm at now.But if it becomes to much of a pain in the butt then I think I will quit.

Went back to check points and now I cant get into my account. Maybe I wont be able to quit.I cant gain access to my account ,so maybe they booted me out.Who knows it's not like I expect them to answer my request I mean seriously look at their track record.

image.png

They are a poor excuse for a survey company

• Like 2

I had 796 points in my account I'm pretty sure that amounts to around $7.50 cents.Cannot get anything off their web site for that amount at least I don't think so.Thank goodness I cashed in my points before the BBB  request got to them.I cashed in $50. for a Home depot card.Like I said maybe I should just count my blessings.At least that's one future headache gone.Or that's the way I choose to look at it.

2 hours ago, footfree said:

I had 796 points in my account I'm pretty sure that amounts to around $7.50 cents.Cannot get anything off their web site for that amount at least I don't think so.

They have a few $5 gift cards that are 625 each, that's what I always cash out for (Amazon).

So basically they have ripped me off for $5- maybe I should make another complaint to BBB and see where it gets me- just for the pure satisfaction of screwing with them.

Nielsen is a strange company. First Harris  stopped activity on my Harris account without any notice and no response from CS. Next Pinecone did the same thing , but at least after over a month of emails they did send an email stating that I had been removed through periodic freshening. I also had their monitor type software on my system and received a request not to delete it. They will pay $5 if I leave it there.

First they toss me aside unceremoniously then essentially beg me to stay. HUH???

Footfree - see if you can access your account at Harris Rewards. If you can , you can at least get a $5 gift code as was stated above for 625 points.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 9:03 PM, footfree said:

So basically they have ripped me off for $5- maybe I should make another complaint to BBB and see where it gets me- just for the pure satisfaction of screwing with them.

I went back to BBB and Harris wouldn't responded to their follow-up.Well I figured that would happen.I mean to dump me and then steal $5 is low .Oh well no wasting time on them anymore.