Do you have a user name for Pinecone?

footfree

And if you do where is it located on their web page?I tried using my user id and it wouldn't take.So is the user id and user name the same thing or different ?I personally think it's one of those surveys that will never grant you access to the site.Like the ones GTM sends out asking for it and you tell it to them and it's never valid.

4 hours ago, footfree said:

And if you do where is it located on their web page?I tried using my user id and it wouldn't take.So is the user id and user name the same thing or different ?I personally think it's one of those surveys that will never grant you access to the site.Like the ones GTM sends out asking for it and you tell it to them and it's never valid.

I have a user id and a password

Pinecone initially gave me a user ID and a password.  Then a couple of years ago I think there was a "hack" scare and I had to change my password, but my user ID has always been the same.  You can try emailing Karen Scott.  Even if it gives me the user ID and password on the log in page, I always delete them and retype them.  I have had no problems so far. 

I was trying to finish a survey they sent me and they wanted my user id.I tried and tried and it would not take so I sent them a email .Have I heard back--No - do I expect to--No they are getting just as bad as Harris Poll about answering their emails .