Surveys asking for personal information

calafan

Yes I have.  I an not going to give anyone my name and address as part of the screening process.  I did that once and it was before I really thought about why they would need that if they were going to screen me out.  Today I had one asking me who my bank was.  Why would they need that if it isn't a big name facility? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, calafan said:

Has anyone else been getting surveys that ask for a name and address?  What happened to the idea that surveys were done anonymously?

Yes way to much I did it a few weeks ago without thinking and I have been getting a lot of spam in my email I am positive it was from my mistake I won't be doing it again unless it's for a product test

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peach6 said:

Yes way to much I did it a few weeks ago without thinking and I have been getting a lot of spam in my email I am positive it was from my mistake I won't be doing it again unless it's for a product test

I noticed that too.  It seemed to pick up.  Lots of emails from yahoo accounts. 

• Like 2

If it states I have to give my address and number to enter the survey I exit out.I don't trust survey companies- just look at their track record I think it speaks for itself.