Opinion Outpost "Where's My Amazon Gift Card"?

greeneyeddevils

Well I went to redeem for a $20 Amazon.com gift card on Sat & once I clicked I figured it was instant & would receive it within minutes...well no dice..here it is on Monday & I go to look at my account & the status states "FAILED" wtf is that? never happened before to me with them..anyone else have this happen when trying to redeem for Amazon with them? I've contacted customer support but god only knows how long this will take to get resolved

After sending a couple of messages my Amazon cert showed up in my account today...though no email from the company saying that they screwed up or anything like that...

Wow, that's a new one. I think it's about time for me to hang it up. First the random account freezes when trying to cash out, now this. It seems like they are just trying to hold on to people's money. 

• 3 weeks later...

Never knew it was no longer instant. Have a payment pending now and thought my change of address had set their security jobsworths radars off again. The instant payment was the best part of the site for me.

I didn't know Amazon codes weren't instant anymore, either. That's a tad irritating, but 1-2 days wait isn't as bad as waiting 2 or 3 weeks like some other panels make you wait for.

That said, I'll be keeping my eye peeled for shenanigans, it's currently "pending", but you never know anymore. A shame OO has gone downhill so bad, it used to be my favorite & was a huge holidays money-maker for me for years. No so much for either anymore.

• 5 months later...

well this is definitely new for me i have been with Opinion Outpost for the last five years and only noticed through my reward history that i had not done anything since december, so not the site it use to be and now i also got a "failed" on my amazon reward, this happened three days ago and no email and no points in my account, just sent an email to customer service to see what is going on but this leaves me with a zero balance and i believe its time to leave Opinion Outpost, between doing a survey and then not qualifying after completing the survey to the pending and waiting for two to three days and now the "failed" it is so not worth it. One Opinion pays out twice a month due to the frequency  of surveys given and now they are doing virtual rewards, i will stick with something fun as oppose to work.