How many of you would talk to the media if they were to ask you to about survey companies

footfree

On the BBB site it asked if you would talk to the media or not about your claim.I'm just wondering how many would if they could let others know about their grievances?

• Like 1

I would (and I did). Remember PointClick? When it shut down suddenly leaving everyone with $$ owed , I was contacted by 2 reporters and was quoted in 2 different articles. Still have the printed versions here. I've also been on TV - was the sole eyewitness to a drunk driving accident and was interviewed by 2 different TV reporters.

• Like 4

Well, I am pretty angry right now with two sites, Swagbucks and Inbox Dollar.  What media outlet would be good to contact?  Any suggestions??? I know ABC did a story about making $$ on the internet a few years ago. It was advertised on a site I used to find out about surveys.  It gave ratings and the women running it was obviously paid by the companies.

I would love for this to happen.

I saw that segment.After that aired everybody seemed to join and the payments started going down hill.She' the one who does steals and deals.Write in see if they want to talk about it.I would talk to them and I'm sure others here would have something to say.You never know they may listen at least it's worth a shot in my opinion.