Mintvine payout

peach6

I've been getting payout in the usual amount of time.... last one was October 4.  *However* it does seem to be taking an excessive amount of time for my pending points to clear. It seems that it used to be a lot faster.

1 hour ago, penangel said:

I've been getting payout in the usual amount of time.... last one was October 4.  *However* it does seem to be taking an excessive amount of time for my pending points to clear. It seems that it used to be a lot faster.

I should have received mine on the 13th but did not have emailed them 3 times and no response

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

I should have received mine on the 13th but did not have emailed them 3 times and no response

I hope you'll soon hear from them.  I'm supposed to be getting a payment that's late from an online community I put months of work into also, and so far nothing.  I'm not really much of a waiter so this stuff starts working on me after a while.  :-(

• Like 1

I am only 150 pts away from cashing out, so I hope they pay me when my time comes. I do remember emailing them a minor question about something and never got a response from them either, which was odd.

I wonder if the fact they are changing company names is affecting the payout process? But, if you go another week without being paid, I would report them to the BBB.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

I am only 150 pts away from cashing out, so I hope they pay me when my time comes. I do remember emailing them a minor question about something and never got a response from them either, which was odd.

I wonder if the fact they are changing company names is affecting the payout process? But, if you go another week without being paid, I would report them to the BBB.

Checked Branded Survey Site  Paypal Is Delayed 

They Should Have Let Us Know

Mine was due on the 16th, not here yet.  You're aboslutely right, Peach -- they definitely should've let us know.  It is ridiculous that there is a timeline for when you can expect your payout, but you can't expect your payout by the timelines promised date.  -- and this is after 2 weeks of waiting for this amount to clear, mind you.  So, now it has taken 3 weeks since I initially filled out the surveys to put towards this payout, and it's still not here... 

Whenever there's a buyout or a merger of a panel, things go wonky like this...  If you're gonna pay late, you tell the person you're paying -- money 101.....

15 hours ago, peach6 said:

Not sure if it's just Paypal 

well. yeah.

A different site I am on had delays cashing out to paypal but other methods were fine..