harris Poll pouring salt in wound?

footfree

Get a survey from them this morning 

Recently you started a survey with us but were unable to complete it at that time. We still need your opinions on this important topic. In order to receive the reward mentioned you will need to complete this survey.

At the bottom of the invite page it says

Our records indicate that you are not a active member in our panel.If you feel like you have received this message in error please contact our help desk.

You know you kicked me out so why even  send this?They really need to delete my email address and stop sending me anything or everything.This is ridiculous.

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2017 at 12:19 PM, Cdw said:

This happened to me, too have no idea why I've been dropped but would like to receive my pay out!

I went back to the BBB and asked for payment but somehow I think It will fall on deaf ears.They initially kicked me off for filing a complaint with the BBB .I asked for the 200 points  they owed me so they gave me that and added it to the 596 I had in my account and then closed my account and took the 796 pts left in it.It's only $5 but then they turned it into more its now the principal of the matter.I was with them for 10 to 15 years and helped them make money and this is how I get treated for that.Shame on them.

• Like 2

Footfree have you also given your review in the review section on Survey Police? I would do that too just to let others know that if you complain to the BBB they will lock your account and steal your money.