Not being properly compensated

Momma6

I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem that I ran into today. I had just finished a month-long baby wipes study where every week I was required to complete the initial survey and then there was a post survey that needed completed and at the end of all of that there was one final end of the study survey that needed to be completed To receive compensation. I received an email saying I completed three out of the four main surveys, two out of the four post surveys, and the final review survey was completed so they would compensate me $50.(I’m owed 150) I completed every part of the survey that I was given to complete. I emailed  and questioned if there could have been an error on their end because it doesn’t make sense especially for the post survey questions to not do those and I feel that there is an error on their end. I received an email back basically stating this is what we have for your information you’ll get your $50 have a good day. Realistically I know there’s no use in arguing it because it was all done online. Is this something  normal? I guess I’m just kind of upset because I put a lot of time and effort into this study and I feel like I’m being ripped off and there’s nothing I can do about it. The survey site is Esearch.com...

Edited by Momma6
  • Like 1

Who was it for?The name of the survey company is good to know- it'll give us some insight if the company is a upright one or low down cant be trusted company.

1 minute ago, footfree said:

Who was it for?The name of the survey company is good to know- it'll give us some insight if the company is a upright one or low down cant be trusted company.

Esearch (thanks for pointing it out, I will edit my post) 

For the most part esearch and most companies state 'up to'. Did you copy and paste the invite?I would advise you to always copy and paste any invite not just for you but in case you have a dispute. Anyways I'm not sure I am following what you are saying.So are you  saying the invite was for $150.00 and they only paid you $50. and that is all they are paying?Yeah that is hard to prove unless you kept the original invite.I really haven't had to many problems with esearch except them being late paying me and when Ii brought it to their attention they gave it to me.Wish I could be of more help .Also would be helpful to find someone else who did the same study and see what happened to them.You could try seeing if they have a facebook account and if anyone has made a post about this.Good luck and let us know what comes of it.

• Like 1