Cashed out PayPal with OO said it would take longer to receive

footfree

39 minutes ago, footfree said:

I guess I should have said One Opinion- this is not Opinion Outpost .They said it could take 3 to 5 days to get it.That's okay -as long as they tell me upfront I don't have a problem with it.

I was sort of wondering if there is some sort of problem with Pay pal I should have received paypal on Mintvine on the 13th and I didn't and a new panel I was just accepted in I received my first survey last Wednesday and when I finished I could either pick Amazon or Pay pal  I picked paypal and never received it I was afraid that I gave them the wrong email and when you email them they are not responding.

On 10/20/2017 at 2:07 PM, JD said:

Opinion Outpost does take longer. No longer instant. 1 day now. Been that way for awhile now. So, your original title is not incorrect:)

I'm not with Opinion Outpost so when I hear OO I think One Opinion well I did until I remembered a lot of you here are with Opinion Outpost .I did correct it - so don't I get some kind of credit for that:-(.Sorry about the mix up.

4 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

OneOpinion.com changed a while back. It always takes 3 days now.

Well now it could take up to 5 days - so don't be surprised if it takes longer then 3.I read this on their site.Last time they changed it to 3 days (back in May) I was never notified so I got scared that they weren't going to pay me.

4 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

Ugh even longer, huh? I was so excited to finally cash out at Inbox Dollars. Those bishes are making me wait till 10/25 to receive my reward. I already waited 10 months, lmao!

Ya it's like YouGov takes me a year or better to get enough to cash out then wait 6 weeks for them to mail me the card.So I looked it up I last cashed out on 8/10/2016 and I'm like 1000 from cashing out so ya waiting another 6 weeks is pretty ridiculous.There really  is no reason it for it to take so long.

8 minutes ago, footfree said:

Ya it's like yougov takes me a year or better to get enough to cash out then wait 6 weeks for them to mail me the card.So I looked it up I last cashed out on 8/10/2016 and I'm like 1000 from cashing out so ya waiting another 6 weeks is pretty ridiculous.There really  is no reason it for it to take so long.

And people used to complain when it took 3 weeks to cash out on JDPowerPanel when they were still in existence. 6 weeks? I don't wait longer than a couple of days with the few sites I'm still on.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2017 at 1:14 PM, JD said:

And people used to complain when it took 3 weeks to cash out on JDPowerPanel when they were still in existence. 6 weeks? I don't wait longer than a couple of days with the few sites I'm still on.

Which ones are you still doing if you don't mind my asking? :-D It's getting crazy in the survey world, lol.

On 10/22/2017 at 1:04 PM, footfree said:

Ya it's like yougov takes me a year or better to get enough to cash out then wait 6 weeks for them to mail me the card.So I looked it up I last cashed out on 8/10/2016 and I'm like 1000 from cashing out so ya waiting another 6 weeks is pretty ridiculous.There really  is no reason it for it to take so long.

No, there isn't. My "fave" is the "we're experiencing issues with Paypal so payments will be delayed". Really? YOu're the only folks in the world having issues, lol. I think they're cash flow issues when that pops up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GammiWoo said:

Which ones are you still doing if you don't mind my asking? :-D It's getting crazy in the survey world, lol.

No, there isn't. My "fave" is the "we're experiencing issues with Paypal so payments will be delayed". Really? YOu're the only folks in the world having issues, lol. I think they're cash flow issues when that pops up.

Productreportcard pulled the "having an issue with Paypal" on me a few weeks back. Notice how they never state what the issue is. They also never let you know when or if the issue with Paypal has been resolved. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

So, since joining Productreportcard, well over 10 years ago, all went well. I was able to cash out the $25 in threshold, and received my check in the mail within 2 weeks as they stated. Now, here  it was May 30, 2018, I agreed to take an 8 week "Analyze Me project", I was suppose to receive a $25 Gift Card for downloading the App., and was suppose to receive a $25 Gift Card after the 8 weeks were completed! I'm still waiting!!!!!!!! Yes, I have written constantly, an they keep asking for a survey number, as I told them "you know damn well, there was on survey number.  Luckily, for me I keep all emails for at least 1 year.

Edited by Pammyj
need notification of responses

I have been waiting for money that OpinionBar owes me.I just hate the fact I have put all those years in and time in for nothing and they deside not to pay me.80 dollars is a big thing to me.I emailed their help desk dozens of times.I have even contacted MetrixLab on facebook and their company and my response from them is 

Hi 

Unfortunately, OpinionBar is a different business division, so we do not handle any of their issues. You can also write to them directly at [email protected]. 

Hope this answers your question, if not feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards

• Administrator locked this topic