Avoiding the Cint family of surveys

schludermann

I've recently discovered this "family" of panels and I'm under whelmed.  Infrequent and parsimonious surveys subject to have earnings capriciously rescinded with the most vague reasoning. So far I'm aware of the following panels, please post any more  you know operated by these sociopaths.
Quest Master

Opini,

Survey Goo,

Crowdology

• Thanks 1

I've given up on Cint. On the rare occasions that I qualified for a survey, I checked my account to see if it was credited only to see a previous survey had been reversed. Basically working for nothing. 

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

I was on Swagbucks this morning and I got a whole glob  of Cint surveys, which I never qualify for.  I bet I went through 6 of them and the first question was if I would agree to all and/or allow my info to be shared.  I just kept x'ing out of them.  I NEVER get a qualified survey for these people but funny they want my approval up front to pass along my info.  I have a Cint account that I will never get enough to cash out with. 

Have the same problems with Cint surveys. Every so often, they will take away the money I've earned from previous surveys. I'm not sure what the reasons are and it's very annoying and shady. 

Almost all of the Piioinion surveys now are Cint, and a few of them pay only $.25 for 12 minutes.  I am not eligible for any of them.  I don't know if they were taken over by Cint or not.  Apparently they used to pay $5 per survey, and they still advertise that they do, but I have never gotten any $5 surveys.  I even emailed them about that a few weeks ago, and I never heard back from them.

• 3 weeks later...

Poor SB can't give that 27 minute survey away.  It has been there for 2 days now, popping up every time I try to get into a survey.  The 8 minute, 10 minute, 7 minute, 3 minute, 4 minute, and so on all seem to be routing back to the 27 minute survey.  I wonder what it is about.  I don't like trying for an 8 minute and then get a 27 minute survey worth 20 points.  Not even for 60 points will I do it.

See Cint - run.Wont touch and would advise people not to do them.I was surprised PI -opinion sold out to them.I feel like they should have asked us if we want to be a member of the new panel.Them perpetrating  themselves as pi-opinion is shady and I don't like it. If a company is not upfront and honest about who they are and what intentions are then I will not do business with them.I know it's just a theory but come on ,who of us cant read between the lines by now?

• Like 3

I have never even been able to load a Cint survey on my PC, let alone complete one. This apparently means they contain some sort of malicious malware crap which won't make it past ublock origin. If I have to disable my computer's security to complete a survey, it ain't worth my time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomServo said:

I have never even been able to load a Cint survey on my PC, let alone complete one. This apparently means they contain some sort of malicious malware crap which won't make it past ublock origin. If I have to disable my computer's security to complete a survey, it ain't worth my time.

Wouldn't qualify anyway best to stay away from them

• 3 weeks later...

I belong to a few of their familly survey sites and I have been sitting on $8 for a LONG time, we are talking a couple of years.  I can't seem to qualify.