Mintvine getting too big surveys running dry

Trueblue

Looking at the Daily Poll, the growth of members in Mintvine is evident. Unfortunately, this has squeezed the number of surveys available and if you are waiting for an Email invite Good Luck to you as you will likely be late. 

1 hour ago, Trueblue said:

Looking at the Daily Poll, the growth of members in Mintvine is evident. Unfortunately, this has squeezed the number of surveys available and if you are waiting for an Email invite Good Luck to you as you will likely be late. 

How many people voted on their daily poll?

It seems like when I do get an email from them now it always says no surveys available I used to be able to cash out every 2 weeks but I don't think that will happen anymore

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

It seems like when I do get an email from them now it always says no surveys available I used to be able to cash out every 2 weeks but I don't think that will happen anymore

Yup. It's less a DQ issue and more that surveys go really quick. 

3 hours ago, Trueblue said:

ended up just under 19.000

Sure is hard to get a survey on there now I keep going there and once in awhile one will slip through but usually don't qualify

Account just got blocked for supposedly Violating thier TOS.. as i read.. I dont see any rule that i violated.. further more they dont provide any proof  as to which rule i violated.. but i PROVIDED  PHOTO PROOF to them that they are blocking a LOT peoples account for no reason and just using the TOS as an excuse not to pay.. and not answering peoples email nor Facebook messages.. every since the "branded surveys" merger people are getting kicked off left and right.. thy have over 19000 panelists.. and i would have to say.. they have gotten too big for their britches.. and cant afford to pay out all those people

On 10/23/2017 at 4:20 PM, peach6 said:

Many times it will say that but click on Go take my first survey. and it some times will send you to three or more surveys. I've done that many times.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, paulgro said:

Many times it will say that but click on Go take my first survey. and it some times will send you to three or more surveys. I've done that many times.

I also do that

16 hours ago, peach6 said:

I also do that

Just tried it tonight and more surveys came. I think what might cause them to say all the surveys are done is by the invitation you click on might be the last they sent.