Anyone else with the Furry Club by Toluna

footfree

Got a email saying it was over and to expect my payment within a week if not before .Did I ever receive it ?No - it's Toluna so I wrote to them and the response sounds like it was written by someone from another country.Look at the response 

We are sorry if you haven´t received your reward. We assure you that we are doing our best in order to send you the rewards as soon as possible.

It should not take longer until you have it.

Have a great day!
Then why send a email saying in a week if not before?Asked when I would get it and all I got was a politicians response.GRRRR

I was on there, got the same email 12 days ago, and haven't received my Tango card yet either.  Haven't contacted them yet, though it seems like that won't do much.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, rsmt25 said:

I was coming to ask this same question. I did see that the Furry Club website is still up and I made sure to screenshot my points.

Good idea-I did the same thing- So apparently I am not the only one who didn't get paid.I just wishIi knew who they were doing this survey for.If all else fails we could always go to the sponsored company and tell them we didn't get paid.I was worried about being paid by Toluna .I'm not on their online survey company anymore because they are notorious for doing this exact thing.I thought it might be different if they were doing it for someone else,but I guess not.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, footfree said:

Got a email saying it was over and to expect my payment within a week if not before .Did I ever receive it ?No - it's Toluna so I wrote to them and the response sounds like it was written by someone from another country.Look at the response

Oh my word, footfree, get out of my head!  :-D     This is totally me!   I wrote them, too... both email and from the site, and got the same answer that I, too, thought sounded ESL.   I put a lot of time into that and my points seemed high enough for a pretty nice payment after all that time.  Sure hope we get it.  I love community work, and never had a problem with any of them... hope this isn't the first. 

20 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

I was on there, got the same email 12 days ago, and haven't received my Tango card yet either.  Haven't contacted them yet, though it seems like that won't do much.

Probably not at this point.  They're obviously sending everyone the same poorly written response.  What I didn't do is write to Toluna so I"ll be interested to hear if they have an answer... maybe I should write them, too.

• Like 1

If you do and get a response please let me know what they said to you.Though I have doubts you will hear back ,I mean it's Toluna after all.

This is one place I would have no problem going to the BBB over.What like they are going to kick me out?Ya I mean it's over and now more then ever I am getting skeptical about seeing the money.I see they have a facebook account has anyone gone there?I will after this post I bet they haven't paid anyone anything.Oops guess that's a business not the forum.

They sure as heck haven't paid me. I've emailed them and cust svc is nothing if not rude. I'm sick of them. They're trying to give the puppers and kitters a bad name,lmao!!

I bet they were rude because everybody and their brother have been asking them where their money is.Well this would all go away if you just paid us or sent out a statement saying when we are going to get our money.

I had 72250 and received $24 dollars.I'm happy with that amount and the fact that I was paid.All they had to do was send out a email saying the exact date and they could have avoided a whole bunch of headaches.I just don't understand all the secrecy on when they were going to pay.Now the real question would you do another panel for them?

While I'm annoyed they either blatantly lied or just have truly awful customer service, I would do another panel for them since it was easy enough and I did get paid (I have no idea how I must have missed doing so many activities, though -  ugh).  Then again I'm a glutton for punishment because I still do ACOP whose PayPal payments are consistently months past what they promise so 2-3 weeks late hardly feels terrible by comparison lol.

Ya I just did a invoke with One Opinion on the 17th of this month and they said payment would be in 10 to 14 days.So far I haven't received it.So I am guessing that means it'll be late?Figures- anyway when they say 10 to 14 days is that business days or regular days?As long as they pay I would still do them.But I really would rather them give me the heads up then for me to start thinking they are going to stiff me.I guess I would Toluna another chance- it's not like I am on their survey panel so just doing panels like this would be okay.