High paying surveys

shobhana2705

The terms high paying... and "surveys" just don't go together in my mind.  :-D       But anyhow, like Trueblue said, what do you consider high paying?  I've been more and more offended lately with the "do this 20 minute survey and we'll give ya a quarter, kid"  garbage.   :x

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/24/2017 at 9:08 PM, footfree said:

Try focus groups in your local city.They pay better then survey companies.

How would you go about doing that? Not sure how to get started. Thanks.

The problem I have had with "high paying" surveys is they take a long time to credit which causes me some anxiety. I am still waiting on Invoke. I also did a migraine study that took forever.  I would love more $1-1.50 surveys that are a reasonable amount of time-20 minutes or so - and registered immediately.

6 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

How would you go about doing that? Not sure how to get started. Thanks.

The problem I have had with "high paying" surveys is they take a long time to credit which causes me some anxiety. I am still waiting on Invoke. I also did a migraine study that took forever.  I would love more $1-1.50 surveys that are a reasonable amount of time-20 minutes or so - and registered immediately.

I have been a member for so long I cant remember how I started however I would google focus groups and then the city and state you live in.I live near a major city so that was helpful.Love doing those focus groups they have you go in do a study and then they pay you cash  right after it's done.Highly recommend those to anyone.Plus the studies are interesting and you get to meet new people.Or google Market research companies-so I did that to see if there were any new ones and found out the Ipsos has moved to where I live I thought they were a Canadian company.Sorry -anyways I also met some women at my last focus group that gave me some names .

• Thanks 1