Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
shobhana2705

High paying surveys

Recommended Posts

shobhana2705

Want to know which survey companies offer high paying surveys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trueblue

good luck what's your definition of high?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
penangel

The terms high paying... and "surveys" just don't go together in my mind.  :-D       But anyhow, like Trueblue said, what do you consider high paying?  I've been more and more offended lately with the "do this 20 minute survey and we'll give ya a quarter, kid"  garbage.   :x

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6
16 hours ago, shobhana2705 said:

Want to know which survey companies offer high paying surveys.

None

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
footfree

Try focus groups in your local city.They pay better then survey companies.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Applecrisp
On 10/24/2017 at 9:08 PM, footfree said:

Try focus groups in your local city.They pay better then survey companies.

How would you go about doing that? Not sure how to get started. Thanks.

The problem I have had with "high paying" surveys is they take a long time to credit which causes me some anxiety. I am still waiting on Invoke. I also did a migraine study that took forever.  I would love more $1-1.50 surveys that are a reasonable amount of time-20 minutes or so - and registered immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
footfree
6 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

How would you go about doing that? Not sure how to get started. Thanks.

The problem I have had with "high paying" surveys is they take a long time to credit which causes me some anxiety. I am still waiting on Invoke. I also did a migraine study that took forever.  I would love more $1-1.50 surveys that are a reasonable amount of time-20 minutes or so - and registered immediately.

I have been a member for so long I cant remember how I started however I would google focus groups and then the city and state you live in.I live near a major city so that was helpful.Love doing those focus groups they have you go in do a study and then they pay you cash  right after it's done.Highly recommend those to anyone.Plus the studies are interesting and you get to meet new people.Or google Market research companies-so I did that to see if there were any new ones and found out the Ipsos has moved to where I live I thought they were a Canadian company.Sorry -anyways I also met some women at my last focus group that gave me some names .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...