Toluna out of business- I wonder if this is true

footfree

The Toluna UK website is currently showing 13 out of 28 reward options as "out of stock". This seems to have started when Amazon vouchers went out of stock at the beginning of October and many people had their orders cancelled and points returned to their accounts. At this rate, there won't be any reward options to choose soon. Delivery times for vouchers has also got steadily worse this year - I've been waiting almost 6 weeks for one of the remaining voucher options to arrive. I see that Toluna now say it can take up to 8 weeks for delivery which is dismal service - several other survey panels issue Amazon e-vouchers instantly or within a day or two, so I can't see why Toluna are unable to do this.

To me, this looks like a company that's in financial trouble, so the subject of this thread did set alarm bells going when I read it. Let's hope it's just a temporary blip rather than the beginning of the end...

• Like 1

On 11/1/2017 at 10:32 AM, schludermann said:

Well, this is good news, in a way. Toluna was at best a meh panel but mostly a waste of effort. I cashed out once and religated Toluna to my "avoid" group.

However, I did complete a Toluna survey on one of the survey routers this morning. I got my points and they are with another panel.

That is the only way I would do a Toluna survey if it was sent thru another survey company and I got paid immediately.

• 1 month later...