Mintvine since change

peach6

Uh oh.   I was going to say thank you for the reminder, that mine's due tomorrow, too... but I checked, and it's actually due today.  Which is great, BUT it says it was due at 8:01 a.m. and it's now 9:02.   Sure hope they're on the west coast.  I'll post here when it arrives.  I *do* love Mintvine and am expecting no issues with payment.

3 hours ago, penangel said:

Uh oh.   I was going to say thank you for the reminder, that mine's due tomorrow, too... but I checked, and it's actually due today.  Which is great, BUT it says it was due at 8:01 a.m. and it's now 9:02.   Sure hope they're on the west coast.  I'll post here when it arrives.  I *do* love Mintvine and am expecting no issues with payment.

I hope your right about payment didn't receive it yet

30 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I hope your right about payment didn't receive it yet

I hope I"m right, too, peach6... but no sign of it yet.. 12:40 p.m.  That said, I never even realized before today that they had a time along with a date for payment due, and it happened to be the exact time I redeemed seven days ago, so I won't really get concerned unless I wake up tomorrow and still don't have it.  That would be the first time it wasn't paid when it was supposed to be.  But still lots of hours in today to get it.  Wish it would be instant like some of the other places.

• Like 1

I will have to check my time didn't know it had that  I should be able to cash out again but nothing on my dashboard has credited except for the daily poll which are credited right away will let you know if I receive mine

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

I will have to check my time didn't know it had that  I should be able to cash out again but nothing on my dashboard has credited except for the daily poll which are credited right away will let you know if I receive mine

Got it, peach6... my payment.   Happy dance... so yeah, I'd say you can definitely expect yours tomorrow if that's when they said it will arrive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, penangel said:

Got it, peach6... my payment.   Happy dance... so yeah, I'd say you can definitely expect yours tomorrow if that's when they said it will arrive.

I received mine today so my faith has been restored in Mintvine

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...