Opinion Outposts Payrate per minute is........

Trueblue

HORRIBLE. It was good a while back now it stinks. Agree???? "Because you are such a valued member, we won't make you pay us for the privilege of taking a survey" KMA

Yes it has gotten worse but It's the only survey site I do other than Swagbucks. I know people have issues with this site but it's still the one I earn the most from after 4 years. When I do watch TV(which isn't that often) I can count on the pop rewards survey for 4 pts.

Oh yeah, did a couple surveys recently where the estimated time was 30 minutes - for 15 points. :6_smile: Where a year ago you would've gotten 30 for that amount of time. 

It's pretty low yield and I've learned if you appreciably change your location too many times, they will disable your account.

Meaning, they want you to only do surveys to dedicated access point.

Opinion Outpost has a deceptive tactic to bump visitation. They will send you an email alert with a very high points value, complete with a link to click and participate.

However, the link never takes you to an actual survey. It takes you to the routine captcha questionnaire and a survey that is a 1/10th to 1/4 of the survey you were baited with.

I complained to support and got a diversionary canned reply.

Has anyone else experienced this?

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, schludermann said:

Opinion Outpost has a deceptive tactic to bump visitation. They will send you an email alert with a very high points value, complete with a link to click and participate.

However, the link never takes you to an actual survey. It takes you to the routine captcha questionnaire and a survey that is a 1/10th to 1/4 of the survey you were baited with.

I complained to support and got a diversionary canned reply.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes, I note the same. Very rarely if ever receive the high point survey. Frustrating. I am considering unsubscribing.  

17 minutes ago, janlou said:

I just did one of their Reward TV surveys for which you usually get 4 points.  I got a sweepstakes entry instead.

Same for me. 

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:06 PM, Trueblue said:

HORRIBLE. It was good a while back now it stinks. Agree???? "Because you are such a valued member, we won't make you pay us for the privilege of taking a survey" KMA

Just took a multi grid survey page upon page, of course time underestimated  that was 3 surveys in one for a miserable 4 points

the tv survey invites never have a reward stated and means no points. I just say I only watched recorded shows or I didn't watch tv so I can dq and get to the next survey.  All other sites except survey spot pay for the tv survey.

They froze my account a number of months back. Really don't trust him. But while my account was active I did earn a decent amount of money from them although as time went on it became harder to qualify for surveys and like with some other panels the payments for completing surveys got smaller and smaller.