Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Applecrisp

Quit Inbox Dollars

Recommended Posts

Applecrisp

I am unhappy with that site. They have almost no customer service.  I was ready to quit about 3 months ago but got a survey follow up for $75 for migraines.  So I stuck it out to be paid.  I had done another survey for $10 extra credit and did receive that.  I thought they were OK.

On July 10 I did the phone survey which was an hour long.  Finally I called the survey provider SSI.  They tried for about two months to work with Inbox dollars and got no help. Finally they SSI paid me through pay pal.  I was very impressed that they did pay me and I unsubcribed to Inbox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro
On 10/31/2017 at 10:00 AM, Applecrisp said:

I am unhappy with that site. They have almost no customer service.  I was ready to quit about 3 months ago but got a survey follow up for $75 for migraines.  So I stuck it out to be paid.  I had done another survey for $10 extra credit and did receive that.  I thought they were OK.

On July 10 I did the phone survey which was an hour long.  Finally I called the survey provider SSI.  They tried for about two months to work with Inbox dollars and got no help. Finally they SSI paid me through pay pal.  I was very impressed that they did pay me and I unsubcribed to Inbox.

I do very well with Inbox. I've never had a problem with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nikijad

I'm not sure I still have an account with them, it's been so long since they sent me anything that I'm just not sure anymore. I started ignoring the survey emails after online purchase rebates didn't credit and no amount of emails/arguing would get them to honor it. That's a good way to sour the membership relationship quickly >:(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Applecrisp
On 11/5/2017 at 7:52 PM, paulgro said:

I do very well with Inbox. I've never had a problem with them.

I wish I had had your experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zulu1690

Most of their surveys pay 20-25p. That’s just too low in my opinion. Same survey will pay double or triple with other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peach6

I just do the videos,paid emails,tv and once a day will try for a survey and I say I do okay and have made 290.00 this year I won't cash out any more this year because when you make 300.00 with them they require you to send them a 1099 form although they don't report it to the IRS unless you make 600.00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro
7 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

I wish I had had your experience.

Maybe it's demographics.

6 hours ago, zulu1690 said:

Most of their surveys pay 20-25p. That’s just too low in my opinion. Same survey will pay double or triple with other sites

No they surveys don't pay a fortune but most of them aren't that long so it adds up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Applecrisp

I know I said I quit. The other day i was bored so I went back and my points were still there.  OK good.  I'll try a couple of surveys. I get a little tiny bit preoccupied with surveys if I am bored or even anxious. It can get my mind off my troubles.

Well I won $10 bucks from the rewards center. Where you get sweeps through the wheel or when you complete things that week.  I would get a lot from the scratch offs while watching their TV.

I'm still not one hundred precent back, just wanted to let fellow posters know that people do win these things.  I was delighted.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosiesmom

Good for you!  I quit them some time back, maybe 3 years or so, and I refused to go back.  I tried to cash out so nothing was left pending.  I am glad you found your points and a bonus!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikedorb

I am sticking with them but  earn money at a snail's pace. Most of the surveys are .25 and you have to do a lot of surveys to get to 30.00. I  eventually get there but it takes a lot longer than it used to. But they are making it harder and harder to earn money. They even cut the weekly bonus a while back for doing searches from  10 cents to 5 cents.Can they spare the money?The 25 cent survey tokens you occasionally get spinning the wheel help a little bit but not much. And often the .25 surveys are not short. On other sites similar surveys pay anywhere from 50 cents to a dollar. And a long time ago they used to let me doing enough searches to earn 15 cents a day but now it is mostly sweepstakes entries. They have really cut corners. I guess they weren't making enough money so they had no other choice than to cut back on payouts.   If you are looking for a panel to earn a decent amount of money this is probably not your best choice. There are other survey sites where you can earn more with less effort.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro
On 11/29/2017 at 7:51 PM, Applecrisp said:

I know I said I quit. The other day i was bored so I went back and my points were still there.  OK good.  I'll try a couple of surveys. I get a little tiny bit preoccupied with surveys if I am bored or even anxious. It can get my mind off my troubles.

Well I won $10 bucks from the rewards center. Where you get sweeps through the wheel or when you complete things that week.  I would get a lot from the scratch offs while watching their TV.

I'm still not one hundred precent back, just wanted to let fellow posters know that people do win these things.  I was delighted.

 

In two years the best I ever did was $5 and that was last month. Good for you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikedorb

5.00 for a survey or 5.00 total? If I earn 5.00 total in a month that would be about all I could expect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulgro
On 12/14/2017 at 7:42 AM, mikedorb said:

5.00 for a survey or 5.00 total? If I earn 5.00 total in a month that would be about all I could expect 

$5.00 on that make believe wheel they have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susanm

I am satisfied with the surverys so far, but have another question. ON the spin and win i have never won anythign but extra scratch ticket credit. On the scrtch ticket I have never won anythign more than 5 cents. Has anyon eher done better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×