Quit Inbox Dollars

Applecrisp

I am unhappy with that site. They have almost no customer service.  I was ready to quit about 3 months ago but got a survey follow up for $75 for migraines.  So I stuck it out to be paid.  I had done another survey for $10 extra credit and did receive that.  I thought they were OK.

On July 10 I did the phone survey which was an hour long.  Finally I called the survey provider SSI.  They tried for about two months to work with Inbox Dollars and got no help. Finally they SSI paid me through pay pal.  I was very impressed that they did pay me and I unsubcribed to Inbox.

On 10/31/2017 at 10:00 AM, Applecrisp said:

I am unhappy with that site. They have almost no customer service.  I was ready to quit about 3 months ago but got a survey follow up for $75 for migraines.  So I stuck it out to be paid.  I had done another survey for $10 extra credit and did receive that.  I thought they were OK.

On July 10 I did the phone survey which was an hour long.  Finally I called the survey provider SSI.  They tried for about two months to work with Inbox dollars and got no help. Finally they SSI paid me through pay pal.  I was very impressed that they did pay me and I unsubcribed to Inbox.

I do very well with Inbox. I've never had a problem with them.

I'm not sure I still have an account with them, it's been so long since they sent me anything that I'm just not sure anymore. I started ignoring the survey emails after online purchase rebates didn't credit and no amount of emails/arguing would get them to honor it. That's a good way to sour the membership relationship quickly >:(

• Like 2

I just do the videos,paid emails,tv and once a day will try for a survey and I say I do okay and have made 290.00 this year I won't cash out any more this year because when you make 300.00 with them they require you to send them a 1099 form although they don't report it to the IRS unless you make 600.00

7 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

I wish I had had your experience.

Maybe it's demographics.

6 hours ago, zulu1690 said:

Most of their surveys pay 20-25p. That’s just too low in my opinion. Same survey will pay double or triple with other sites

No they surveys don't pay a fortune but most of them aren't that long so it adds up.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I said I quit. The other day i was bored so I went back and my points were still there.  OK good.  I'll try a couple of surveys. I get a little tiny bit preoccupied with surveys if I am bored or even anxious. It can get my mind off my troubles.

Well I won $10 bucks from the rewards center. Where you get sweeps through the wheel or when you complete things that week.  I would get a lot from the scratch offs while watching their TV.

I'm still not one hundred precent back, just wanted to let fellow posters know that people do win these things.  I was delighted.

• Like 1

Good for you!  I quit them some time back, maybe 3 years or so, and I refused to go back.  I tried to cash out so nothing was left pending.  I am glad you found your points and a bonus!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am sticking with them but  earn money at a snail's pace. Most of the surveys are .25 and you have to do a lot of surveys to get to 30.00. I  eventually get there but it takes a lot longer than it used to. But they are making it harder and harder to earn money. They even cut the weekly bonus a while back for doing searches from  10 cents to 5 cents.Can they spare the money?The 25 cent survey tokens you occasionally get spinning the wheel help a little bit but not much. And often the .25 surveys are not short. On other sites similar surveys pay anywhere from 50 cents to a dollar. And a long time ago they used to let me doing enough searches to earn 15 cents a day but now it is mostly sweepstakes entries. They have really cut corners. I guess they weren't making enough money so they had no other choice than to cut back on payouts.   If you are looking for a panel to earn a decent amount of money this is probably not your best choice. There are other survey sites where you can earn more with less effort.   

On 11/29/2017 at 7:51 PM, Applecrisp said:

I know I said I quit. The other day i was bored so I went back and my points were still there.  OK good.  I'll try a couple of surveys. I get a little tiny bit preoccupied with surveys if I am bored or even anxious. It can get my mind off my troubles.

Well I won $10 bucks from the rewards center. Where you get sweeps through the wheel or when you complete things that week.  I would get a lot from the scratch offs while watching their TV.

I'm still not one hundred precent back, just wanted to let fellow posters know that people do win these things.  I was delighted.

In two years the best I ever did was $5 and that was last month. Good for you!!

On 12/14/2017 at 7:42 AM, mikedorb said:

5.00 for a survey or 5.00 total? If I earn 5.00 total in a month that would be about all I could expect 

$5.00 on that make believe wheel they have.

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...

I am satisfied with the surverys so far, but have another question. ON the spin and win i have never won anythign but extra scratch ticket credit. On the scrtch ticket I have never won anythign more than 5 cents. Has anyon eher done better?