Quit Inbox Dollars

Applecrisp

44 minutes ago, susanm said:

I am satisfied with the surverys so far, but have another question. ON the spin and win i have never won anythign but extra scratch ticket credit. On the scrtch ticket I have never won anythign more than 5 cents. Has anyon eher done better?

Nope

19 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I actually won $5.00 once and $1.00. I have won .25 cent tokens also.

I forgot I have also won the 25 cent tokens  but then there is pressure to complete a survey

27 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I forgot I have also won the 25 cent tokens  but then there is pressure to complete a survey

I do pretty well with Inbox. Send Earnings their sister is another story. They tend to take points from you as you get close to the $30 dollar cash out. I quit them a long time ago because of that.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 3:26 PM, peach6 said:

I just do the videos,paid emails,tv and once a day will try for a survey and I say I do okay and have made 290.00 this year I won't cash out any more this year because when you make 300.00 with them they require you to send them a 1099 form although they don't report it to the IRS unless you make 600.00

I did not know about the $300.00. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2017 at 9:23 PM, paulgro said:

Maybe it's demographics.

No they surveys don't pay a fortune but most of them aren't that long so it adds up.

My demographics have not changed and they stopped sending me surveys I used to get a ton, so I do not think that's it and they will not give me a straight answer. 

On 8/31/2018 at 10:19 AM, susanm said:

I am satisfied with the surverys so far, but have another question. ON the spin and win i have never won anythign but extra scratch ticket credit. On the scrtch ticket I have never won anythign more than 5 cents. Has anyon eher done better?

Before they went over to the whole scratch and win thing I used to get the five cents one, a few times I even got a twenty five cents one, but now all I ever get is an extra scratch and then yay when I scratch it I get three cents :(. 

On 11/14/2018 at 4:33 AM, Lisannez said:

My demographics have not changed and they stopped sending me surveys I used to get a ton, so I do not think that's it and they will not give me a straight answer. 

Before they went over to the whole scratch and win thing I used to get the five cents one, a few times I even got a twenty five cents one, but now all I ever get is an extra scratch and then yay when I scratch it I get three cents :(. 

That scratch thing is a waste. They take up two spaces on that wheel so you either get them or no win.

• 6 months later...
On 11/8/2017 at 4:26 PM, peach6 said:

I just do the videos,paid emails,tv and once a day will try for a survey and I say I do okay and have made 290.00 this year I won't cash out any more this year because when you make 300.00 with them they require you to send them a 1099 form although they don't report it to the IRS unless you make 600.00

That's $500 pr yr, not $300. It's like that for every survey/earning site.