opinion square redemption ?

footfree

I usually get a Macy's card, it has been awhile since I cashed out with them.  I think it took a couple of weeks, it might not even have been that long. 

• Like 1

By the way, I swore it was 5250 to cashout for a $25 card, and I noticed it is 5700 now.  I could be wrong, but it was less points the last time I cashed out. 

48 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

By the way, I swore it was 5250 to cashout for a $25 card, and I noticed it is 5700 now.  I could be wrong, but it was less points the last time I cashed out. 

Probably, seems I dont get as many surveys as I use to either .I think I cash out about once a year with them .

I just checked my order list from them and it has been 5700 for a long time .Mine goes back to 2013 as being 5700 points.However some places - like Walmart and Amazon seems to cost more.I thinking around 5900 for the  Amazon and Walmart.

• Like 1

I didn't check, I think I confused them with another site.  I think I have cashed out twice and I have been with them for a while.  But since appaerntly I am in error, I am probably wrong about that too. 

• Like 1