What is with Toluna & their reward system? WTF?

greeneyeddevils

This is now the 2nd time this has happened to me in the last 2 months with Toluna...I claimed a $10 Cineplex E-Voucher & like usual it takes like 2-3 weeks to get to me page as being "processed" (which is stupid if you ask me..these rewards should be instant)  so once again I go to click on my reward only to find out there is no reward & my link brings me right back to the same page again..wtf is going on with this company? Anyone else having problems redeeming anything with them?

9 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

This is now the 2nd time this has happened to me in the last 2 months with Toluna...I claimed a $10 Cineplex E-Voucher & like usual it takes like 2-3 weeks to get to me page as being "processed" (which is stupid if you ask me..these rewards should be instant)  so once again I go to click on my reward only to find out there is no reward & my link brings me right back to the same page again..wtf is going on with this company? Anyone else having problems redeeming anything with them?

I'll be leaving Toluna once I receive my rewards because they continue taking points if you don't use them within a year. I only get Amazon codes but they want 150000 points to get one. By the time you get close to that number they take about 28000 points from you so you never get that 150000. Toluna seems to be another place going to the dumps.

• Like 1

Hearing all this is not building my confidence about the $30 I'm supposed to be getting in PayPal any day now... but I'll keep hoping and report here if it arrives.

On 11/7/2017 at 8:06 AM, penangel said:

Hearing all this is not building my confidence about the $30 I'm supposed to be getting in PayPal any day now... but I'll keep hoping and report here if it arrives.

They will pay you. I'm not saying they won't. My problem is taking points away that have been earned.

9 hours ago, paulgro said:

They will pay you. I'm not saying they won't. My problem is taking points away that have been earned.

I hope you're right... but nothing yet.   I'm not sure I keep close enough track of my points to know if any are disappearing.  What is their reasoning for doing that?

10 hours ago, penangel said:

I hope you're right... but nothing yet.   I'm not sure I keep close enough track of my points to know if any are disappearing.  What is their reasoning for doing that?

Check your history. If they've taken points you will see where they say a deduction and how many points they took from you.

13 hours ago, paulgro said:

Check your history. If they've taken points you will see where they say a deduction and how many points they took from you.

Okay, thanks.... just checked and no points missing.  Why do they do that... when the place that was supposed to pay them doesn't?

4 hours ago, penangel said:

Okay, thanks.... just checked and no points missing.  Why do they do that... when the place that was supposed to pay them doesn't?

I assume they feel if you don't use so many points after a year they will deduct them. To me it's just a rip-off but they do tell you in the fine print that they will do it.

I also will be leaving Toluna once I get my next payout.I do not like the point system . It takes forever to get something worthwhile and then you have to wait for it and keep checking back. They have gone down hill.

• Like 1