Mintvine What is that

peach6

12 hours ago, peach6 said:

I noticed on my homepage it says I earned a gold badge  what does that mean? Explanation needed

Not sure what it is, but I did notice that I got double points for the daily survey thing (10 instead of 5) so maybe that's the reason?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, natofborg said:

I got that, too. If it doesn't translate to gift certificate or PayPal, why bother?

Boosts morale, maybe?

I got it too. I have been getting 10 points for the daily poll this past week and 100 points for poll completion for 10 days.  I am a little shocked. But a good kind of shock. Maybe there will be some positives changes with Branded Surveys.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 10:03 AM, Njsurveyman said:

What do you have to do in order to earn this gold badge? I am still only getting 5 pts for poll questions.

I'd have to guess it's related to number of surveys taken or completed.

Seems it has to do with Branded Surveys. I'm using the beta right now and that is their thing about the gold badge and a list of people are shown on the bottom of your dashboard. It has a real good look there and the same thing Mintvine has but shown differently.

On 11/8/2017 at 6:55 AM, penangel said:

Not sure what it is, but I did notice that I got double points for the daily survey thing (10 instead of 5) so maybe that's the reason?

I earned my silver badge a few weeks ago. Now getting 7pts for polls and 50pts for streaks. I think that's all there is to it. Gold badge sounds good, looking forward to earning mine.

2 hours ago, FoggyRoad said:

I earned my silver badge a few weeks ago. Now getting 7pts for polls and 50pts for streaks. I think that's all there is to it. Gold badge sounds good, looking forward to earning mine.

I'm still a little stunned that a change actually brought about good things this time (so far.)   Every other time throughout the years when a survey company announced "big exciting changes,"  it always spelled trouble.  :-o

• Like 1

1 hour ago, penangel said:

I'm still a little stunned that a change actually brought about good things this time (so far.)   Every other time throughout the years when a survey company announced "big exciting changes,"  it always spelled trouble.  :-o

The change is okay but I think the points seem less  like 30 for 15-20minutes