Mintvine- branded surveys

peach6

Thanks for the info just went there. It seems there may be tiers after Gold.  Also complete 10 surveys in 7 days and get a bonus.  Also, other bonuses not sure of points. I will have to get usde to this site. I prefer Mintvine.

• Like 1

I can get to the branded website but none of the links work so I let them know. Hopefully they get all the bugs out before they fully implement the new site for all of their users. It seems whenever any changes are made by these panels there is always some kind of a problem.  

They changed to the new Branded website.  I just found out that my account was blocked.  I didn't know that they had blocked my account for the past 5 days and I've been taking the daily survey but I was unable to finish any of the regular surveys.  I kept on getting a SURVEY NOT AVAILABLE TO YOU message every time I tried to click on a survey.  I couldn't figure it out until I contacted their Help Desk.  When I got a hold of their Help Desk, all they could tell me was that my account was blocked and they gave me a link to their Terms of Service, but I have no idea what I did to get my account blocked or how to get my account unblocked.  I have over $56 waiting to be rewarded.  WTH.  I would really like to get the help of SurveyPolice to clear this up.

@iceman1988 theres nothing surveypolice can do... you're better off contacting the BBB.org and looking up Mintvine on their website and filing a complaint.. if anything you will get your payout.. they did the same thing to me.. but i got my payout.. im done with that site.. there are too many other sites that actually pay faster and respond to complaints such as OneOpinion... they beat Mintvine by a mile!!!

On 11/13/2017 at 4:46 PM, peach6 said:

Did anybody notice on the dashboard you can go to the branded website and check it out and do a survey I guess it's being tested before implemented

I'm using that now for the last couple of days.

I just had my account blocked on Mintvine too for violation of Terms but no explanation to which Term I violated. I've been a member for three years and never had a problem with them. The few times I contacted customer service, they responded quickly, politely, and helpfully. Now it took almost a week to respond, they were not helpful or respectful despite the fact that I made sure my initial email was polite. This seems to be happening a lot since they became Branded Research. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau about the matter today. I will contact the Attorney Generals office in my state too. I only had about 20 bucks in there, but I have recommended them to family members so I feel responsible for steering them to this site.

I have a question about the Changes that have occurred on that site .I was a loyal customer for a while and I was blocked Something about me breaking the proxy server protocol .Customer service provided me with a terms the conditions link but II did not see where I broke the rules .I subsequently cancel my account I want to see if somebody knew the answer to that question 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 9:23 AM, AMAZINGCHICO2 said:

@iceman1988 theres nothing surveypolice can do... you're better off contacting the BBB.org and looking up Mintvine on their website and filing a complaint.. if anything you will get your payout.. they did the same thing to me.. but i got my payout.. im done with that site.. there are too many other sites that actually pay faster and respond to complaints such as OneOpinion... they beat Mintvine by a mile!!!

AmazingChico2, I already put in my complaint to the BBB.  Now Mintvine is claiming that I lied on my forms after I pushed them on it.  I am not holding out any hope for a payout.  I don't know how you get so much value from OneOpinion.  I barely get 500 points for 15 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/5/2017 at 6:47 PM, iceman1988 said:

AmazingChico2, I already put in my complaint to the BBB.  Now Mintvine is claiming that I lied on my forms after I pushed them on it.  I am not holding out any hope for a payout.  I don't know how you get so much value from OneOpinion.  I barely get 500 points for 15 minutes.

if you have any screen shots to help you with your proof send those in as well.. no matter what you do dont give up.. reject and excuse they give you.. until you get your points.. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have never had a problem with this survey site until Mintvine changed to branded. After numerous complaints that I was not able to redeem my points I took the advice of some one on this site and used another router. It worked and now two weeks later my payment to pay pal was rejected. I am going to put in for my remaining payment and quit this site.

1 hour ago, Ren said:

I have never had a problem with this survey site until Mintvine changed to branded. After numerous complaints that I was not able to redeem my points I took the advice of some one on this site and used another router. It worked and now two weeks later my payment to pay pal was rejected. I am going to put in for my remaining payment and quit this site.

Today was the first time I had to logout and then log back in to redeem and I was relieved that it worked.