Be warned "Foresee" survey platform on swagbucks

samp28

Just a heads up. If through global test market or Swagbucks you come across a survey hosted on "Foresee" platform (red and white... Not to be confused with Eyesee surveys that often require a webcam), DO NOT!!!! attempt to take the survey, just close the page. 

I have taken 2 surveys on their platform and trust me, it's a horrid experience which didn't credit either time.

The first page is a load of tickboxes of brands you may have shopped at recently.

The second page of their surveys (as shown in screenshots) is a huge, ugly, demotivating page. At the bottom, at first glance you see a "Submit" button which can make you think that although it might be a lot to fill in, at least when getting to the bottom the survey will be complete.

Well let me tell you this....

While going down the page, filling in answers, often if you put yes to certain things, it expands with more questions (bleh), making it even longer than it first appears. Finally after 20-30 minutes when you get to the bottom, press submit and think "thank god that's over", it takes you to another page, around half as large but still with expanding questions if you put yes to certain things.

By then you have invested time into it and want to see it through. Finally.... that's complete 10-15 mins later.... "Submit"...... "Thank you for your time in completing these surveys, your input is very valuable to us"........ Back to Swagbucks...... "Sorry. Not every survey can be a winner but here's 1SB for trying" (urgh).

This happened to me before with a similar "Foresee" survey, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and gave it another go today.....

Never again.

Just warning everyone else. DO NOT attempt any of their surveys. 

Foresee surveys.jpg

Foresee2.jpg

Foresee 3.jpg

Thanks for the heads up.  I am having lots of issues with the Gold Surveys from Swagbucks.  Apparently I am not allowed to complain anymore because I cannot submit a request for my points when I complete a survey and get stiffed.

That GS section is the pits of surveys. Think it's the same company that hosted on JDPower when they were around. The number of surveys that don't credit or have technical issues is astounding. No other survey site do I have as many issues as I do with GS. Peanut Labs is a much better experience on SB. Quality control is definitely lacking from the third party responsible for GS section.

ETA: I do a lot of surveys on SB but have never encountered a ForeSee survey.

The rule I have learned with SB Gold surveys is the only safe bet's are 20 mins for 80SB and I think its 15 mins for 70SB.

80SB is Global test market portal and the 70SB Toluna.

You get 3 "chances" per day on each. A "chance" counts as clicking into the survey and it redirecting back to SB (If it does that, there's no surveys available on that portal at the current time, don't click again or it will use "chance" number 2. Just come back later).

The reason both are good is the low screenout ratio (on surveys that are available on those portals) and.... The rewards are fixed at 80 and 70SB.... This is good because the survey you could take might be just a few minutes long. Many times before I clicked into 1 of them and the survey I was given was as short as 5 minutes. 

I agree with the rest of the gold section, and what the heck is the point of the profiling questions on the right hand side of gold survey section? Any survey there doesn't take the answers you give into consideration as they are all 3rd party surveys.