Pinecone going back

peach6

Did anybody else get the email that they will temporarily going back to the way they used to be where you get the household questions first?

I think I like the way it is done now I never thought I would say that but I think I get more surveys

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Under the new system some people had figured out how to get more surveys than they were invited to and that information started to be widely spread on social media last month. There were people claiming they were able to do one survey every day by using a couple of different techniques for getting into the Pinecone survey router. I don't know if this is why they are temporarily going back to the old system but I think there is a good chance it is at least somewhat related.

Interesting about the hack that allowed one to do 1 survey every day. I  was slow to act on one invite and got another invite for the same survey although I did not know it at the time and when I when back to the second invite after completing the survey it said only 1 survey a day was allowed. My number of surveys was about the same either the new way or the old way but with the old way at least I won't have to have it spin forever like the newer process.

Some weeks the router system worked, other weeks it was a big disaster. Considering that the system was incompatible with Firefox when they first used it, I wonder if the new changes in Firefox 57 have anything to do with them reverting back.

Just as long as they keep it Firefox compatible. I don't even use Chrome on my Android phone anymore, and sadly Opera was sold off to the Chinese, so that's not an option anymore. Anybody out there tried surveys on Vivaldi?

On 11/17/2017 at 3:10 AM, peach6 said:

Did anybody else get the email that they will temporarily going back to the way they used to be where you get the household questions first?

I think I like the way it is done now I never thought I would say that but I think I get more surveys

I got it. Guess they want to fix what they broke at the new site.

On 11/17/2017 at 11:04 AM, truesilver said:

Farewell 3-5 survey completions a week. Hello again, 1-2 survey completions a month. *sigh*

Same here.  I was enjoying the new way they did surveys.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JD said:

Well apparently someone @ Pinecone didn't get the memo that the new process would start 11/20. I got the link today that put me through the new process not the old houselhold questionnaire process.

Same here

Yes, I got it and glad they are going back.  For some reason, I had constant trouble with the surveys giving me the 'loading circle' and never going anywhere...hopefully that improves. 

• Like 2