Pinecone going back

peach6

That was the old Karen Scott. My experience with her was the same. Always helpful and the responses were not canned ones.

Not so with the new "Karen Scott" , at least in my experience. The responses , if you got one , were either a canned response that often had nothing to do with the question or one in broken English.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, episemion said:

That was the old Karen Scott. My experience with her was the same. Always helpful and the responses were not canned ones.

Not so with the new "Karen Scott" , at least in my experience. The responses , if you got one , were either a canned response that often had nothing to do with the question or one in broken English.

I haven't sent one lately, but I thought that there was a couple that ran Pinecone and Karen was one of them.  Wonder if they sold it out to a foreign entity. 

On 11/28/2017 at 6:19 AM, rosiesmom said:

I haven't sent one lately, but I thought that there was a couple that ran Pinecone and Karen was one of them.  Wonder if they sold it out to a foreign entity. 

Pinecone is a Nielson company. I don't believe there really is/was a Karen Scott. Just a name so the support tickets went one place.

• Like 1

Veeery high probability indeed. Anyway, I think I'll have to contact her next week. Since they implemented the "new old system" I have not received any survey, about a week or so.

Well I know here in Canada that they're going back to the old system since I just received this canned response when contacting them about an error on a survey

Please note that we're currently experiencing a temporary higher than normal volume of emails. We are employing additional resources at this time to bring standard response times back to their regular turn around time.

Thank you for the valuable feedback you have provided regarding the new survey format. We have decided to return to the old format as a result of the feedback that we received from you, our valued Panel Members. We look forward to you being able to access surveys once again in a familiar, easy to use format. There are currently many survey opportunities available, so please keep checking your email regularly.

Happy Survey Taking!