Pinecone going back

peach6

Beginning to wonder if the new system is what actually got me removed from there. No matter what browser i tried , I could never get it to work. Just sat on the spinner. Finally , after several months , it did load and work , but never found any surveys to do. Thus , it made me look like I was not doing anything.

I just got a survey invite from Pinecone and still a disaster. After the male/female question, it just freezes completely. I have let it literally sit for 5 min, and it just says "loading". Whoever the IT is for their site is a total idiot.

20 hours ago, tetsuo said:

Today i received and completed successfully the "household questions", however I was not redirected to any survey.

I got the hosehold one. What they do is ask those questions to give you a better chance of getting surveys next time.

On 11/23/2017 at 6:52 PM, tetsuo said:

Today i received and completed successfully the "household questions", however I was not redirected to any survey.

Or with me they sent no link.How do I gain access? 

On 11/23/2017 at 6:52 PM, tetsuo said:

I did too but then got a survey the next day.

On 11/25/2017 at 10:34 AM, footfree said:

Or with me they sent no link.How do I gain access? 

What I did was go to the site and clicked on surveys available. Like you the email didn't have a link.

Pinecone decided I didn't meet their needs after 6 months of surveys and deactivated my account.  It took them 6 months and several inquires  to finally tell me that.

I don't think this is fitting conduct for a survey panel that was supposedly high ranked.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, schludermann said:

Pinecone decided I didn't meet their after 6 months of surveys and deactivated my account.  It took them 6 months and several inquires  to finally tell me that.

I don't think this is fitting conduct for a survey panel that was supposedly high ranked.

Similar to my experience. It took several months and numerous emails before they let me know I had been removed from the panel after 16 years. Very poor way to handle it.

I suspect the new router system was partly to blame since it rarely worked for me for the first few months , thus looking like I was not doing anything.

If I ever had a problem with a survey I immediately emailed Karen Scott.  Sometimes she would send me a different link to the survey.  After answering all the questions and being dq'd, I did get one to complete yesterday.  So far, I am doing about the same as I did before.