VERY SHORT Memory study- Please help!

Erizzle

Not sure how to make this more interesting to gain more participants, any advice is welcomed...I could really use the survey responses for a college project and am slowly making my way to 100 ( I have 28 so far and have been trying for a while now).  If you can help at all please do, I would appreciate it immensely! The survey is pretty quick and shouldn't take more than 2-5 minutes.  Mostly multiple choice questions and a 28 second video of an altercation in a store.  Thanks!

https://acsurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ePsrHrxdMBIREgJ

7 hours ago, Cliche01 said:

One gal wore a stripped shirt, which wasn't even an option.  No one held a gun from what I could see.  Not sure I get it. 

That is kind of the point CLICHE01- the purpose is to test your memory (adding details and leaving out things that were there) Without giving too much away, the idea is that misinformation can become part of your own memory...This is for a school psychology project so it may seem odd. Thanks for the inquiry though! And there was definitely a gun but it was quick and at the very end of the video.  

• 2 weeks later...