Inbox Dollars - no surveys?

NaomiNo

Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else but for the past week there hasn't been one survey for me to take, which is extremely unusual for ID since before this there would be dozens available every single day.  My profiles are updated, I'm still getting paid to read emails, still able to log in, just no surveys on the site and I'm curious if it's on my end or their end (I know things slow down around the holidays but this is like... dead).

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, NaomiNo said:

Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else but for the past week there hasn't been one survey for me to take, which is extremely unusual for ID since before this there would be dozens available every single day.  My profiles are updated, I'm still getting paid to read emails, still able to log in, just no surveys on the site and I'm curious if it's on my end or their end (I know things slow down around the holidays but this is like... dead).

I have had plenty of surveys on my dashboard

On 11/19/2017 at 9:53 AM, NaomiNo said:

My surveys haven't stopped at Inbox.

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same issue. It started around the same time as yours and continues. I only have the option to take tap research and peanut but zero surveys in my dashboard. I used to have 10 or 15 a day. I noted some others posting on their Facebook and Instagram with the same issues. I emailed them and did a chat and the answer was there are just not any surveys that you are eligible for keep checking back. I explained I had been checking back for over a month and got the same response. I can’t imagine that I went from 10-15 a day to none and continue to have none without something changing and their lack of response is frustrating. Have you earned a lot with them?  I have and I am starting to think they are not giving some people the surveys who get a lot of payouts. 

On 12/17/2017 at 1:20 PM, Lisannez said:

I am having the same issue. It started around the same time as yours and continues. I only have the option to take tap research and peanut but zero surveys in my dashboard. I used to have 10 or 15 a day. I noted some others posting on their Facebook and Instagram with the same issues. I emailed them and did a chat and the answer was there are just not any surveys that you are eligible for keep checking back. I explained I had been checking back for over a month and got the same response. I can’t imagine that I went from 10-15 a day to none and continue to have none without something changing and their lack of response is frustrating. Have you earned a lot with them?  I have and I am starting to think they are not giving some people the surveys who get a lot of payouts. 

I average about 3-4 $40 payouts a year so I wouldn't say I'm rolling in dough over there but maybe that's high to them?  But that's with the surveys - without them, my earnings have completely halted save for the occasional paid to read email.  I still have absolutely no surveys and I also talked to someone on their chat when this first started happening because I was afraid they were going to claim there was something wrong with my account but they said no it was fine and, same as you, there just weren't any I was eligible for.  Which, also like you, I call bullshit on because immediately before this I would have at least a dozen waiting for me and after taking/attempting them, would refresh the page and there would be another dozen waiting, and this would continue two or three more times every single day so to go from that to nothing is highly suspicious to me.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, NaomiNo said:

I average about 3-4 $40 payouts a year so I wouldn't say I'm rolling in dough over there but maybe that's high to them?  But that's with the surveys - without them, my earnings have completely halted save for the occasional paid to read email.  I still have absolutely no surveys and I also talked to someone on their chat when this first started happening because I was afraid they were going to claim there was something wrong with my account but they said no it was fine and, same as you, there just weren't any I was eligible for.  Which, also like you, I call bullshit on because immediately before this I would have at least a dozen waiting for me and after taking/attempting them, would refresh the page and there would be another dozen waiting, and this would continue two or three more times every single day so to go from that to nothing is highly suspicious to me.

I always have a lot on my dashboard will try to do one one and then but mostly do the videos,tv and paid emails

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2017 at 2:41 PM, NaomiNo said:

Yes its no different and been several months now.  I continue to have no surveys in my dashboard and am struggling to get to 30 with the tap and peanut. Once I hit 30 this time I will be done. It appears certain people have been selected to get no more surveys but just tell me that. The explanation is total bs. 

• Like 1

It is weird because I am now encountering something similar with Toluna and as a matter of fact I started a thread this morning asking if others are dealing with the same issue. But I also belong to Inbox Dollars and seem to be getting about the same number of surveys I always did. My frustration with them and I have posted this before is the majority of their surveys pay .25. There are some that pay more but most of the time I get screened out of those.

But your situation with Inbox Dollars as well as mine with Toluna I have no explanation. But I don't trust these panels. I can never prove it but my suspicion has always been if you earn a certain amount of money with a panel they will either come up with a lame excuse to freeze your account or just don't send you anymore surveys. If they say you are not answering surveys honestly you really can't fight it even though you know you aren't doing anything differently. You might not think earning 100.00 or 150.00 a year is a lot but panels might think otherwise. All I know is with Inbox Dollars I can get to the 30.00 you need to cash out but it is taking me a lot longer to do so than it used to. If you are doing mostly .25 surveys it takes a long time for the cash to add up. Even when you get a .25 bonus because I don't get that many of those. You only earn pennies for doing other things like videos and paid emails. It is getting harder and harder to earn money with Inbox Dollars

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

The issue was never resolved for me since I started this thread one year ago.  I continue to get paid to read emails but not once have I been able to get a survey to come up so I'm just continuing with the emails until I can cash out (I'm only $1.76 away but takes forever with the emails) and then dumping them.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 11:49 AM, NaomiNo said:

The issue was never resolved for me since I started this thread one year ago.  I continue to get paid to read emails but not once have I been able to get a survey to come up so I'm just continuing with the emails until I can cash out (I'm only $1.76 away but takes forever with the emails) and then dumping them.

Same here.  It's been a year since this started happening and it continues.  I have not had any "targeted" surveys on my dash.  I just have the peanut labs and the tap research ones.  I attempt to do those on occassion but I almost always end up wasting 20 minutes on a survey that disqualfies me with no credit given.  When they sent targeted surveys I would not get disqualified as often because they were sent to me.    The only explanation I can think is that if you have earned a lot they stop sending them to you.  The answer I keep getting makes zero sense.   I went over to Survey Junkie

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Has anyone else received a resolution to this issue?  I had been taking the peanut and tap surveys but then suddenly I got notice that peanut labs had suspended me.   I was shocked. I always diligently answer, never speed.  I asked both peanut labs and Inbox Dollars what I did and they have been totally non responsive.   Then I log into the account today and all the tap surveys are gone.   I have 25 bucks and there is no way for me to get to 30.   This does not seem fair at all. I did not do anything. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I have the issue of no more surveys in Inbox Dollars, I had and did tons of them until 2 days ago when every single one disappeared. Inbox cannot tell me why. They were no help at all and I've gotten no resolution from them. Pretty strange. I was cashing out about $30 a week. This week I got to $25 and bam no more surveys. Suspicious I'd say. It appears the same thing is happening to others also. How can we investigate this and get the truth? If anyone has any ideas please email me. 

Screenshot_20190927-115121.png

Edited by Kaydee98765