Newbie question about bans and amazon codes

tetsuo

Hi comunity! I have no much time doing surveys and i have a concern about the implication of getting banned in relation with amazon codes. I dont image myself losing points or even worse, my codes redeemed, so i ask you guys. What happen to the gift card if i get banned? Does the code remain active for my use or is it voided?

Regards

If you already have the code and put it in your amazon account it should be safe. I haven't heard of anyone taking back codes that are in someones account but maybe they can.

If you got banned by a survey site that gave you a code, it wouldn't do anything - that code is now on Amazon, just like any other Amazon gift credit, it shouldn't matter where it came from. Of course, if Amazon were to ban your accout for some reason, you would presumably lose all your gift credit on that account, but that's totally different, and way less likely, unless you were actually doing something scammy with the account. 

Ok, it's good to know that my codes are safe in case of ban. This allows me to better manage my codes, so I can better plan my purchases in Amazon! Thank you guys!