Opinion One taking you out to eat at a Resturuant

footfree

So I got the oppurtunity to go out to eat and do 2 surveys thru One Opinion .They paid for both meals and pitched in a extra $10 for each meal.I had to take pictures and do a survey on how I felt about each meal.No problem great idea and experience even though I had like I think 10 days to do it in and both meals were the exact same items.They said at the end of that I would be paid in 2 weeks to my Paypal .Well that would have been Thanksgiving and I can understand them not doing it on a holiday.I was just wondering if anyone else got the chance to do it? I mean as long as I am getting paid.Did anyone else get the chance and is my info right on payment?

1 hour ago, footfree said:

So I got the oppurtunity to go out to eat and do 2 surveys thru One Opinion .They paid for both meals and pitched in a extra $10 for each meal.I had to take pictures and do a survey on how I felt about each meal.No problem great idea and experience even though I had like I think 10 days to do it in and both meals were the exact same items.They said at the end of that I would be paid in 2 weeks to my Paypal .Well that would have been Thanksgiving and I can understand them not doing it on a holiday.I was just wondering if anyone else got the chance to do it? I mean as long as I am getting paid.Did anyone else get the chance and is my info right on payment?

Never got anything like that from One Opinion

I got paid so I was happy.Those meals didnt cost as much as they paid for .I would do more if asked.I think the reason they asked me is that both places were  within 5 miles of each other.I dont know but it was a okay thing to do.I bet not to many people signed up.I mean you go order the same meal and have to pay upfront before being paid.I was skeptical about being paid myself but they came thru..

Saw a post about this same survey on Reddit Swagbucks. People there were skeptical as well. I thought they had mystery shoppers for this. I like to eat what I heard the survey was about but what they required is not usually what I eat at those places.

• Like 1