Wow Toluna! Rewards within a day!

greeneyeddevils

This is shocking..they must've came into some cash because I redeemed for a $10 Amazon cert & a $10 Cineplex card yesterday & received the codes today...almost fell off my chair..it was like 3-4 weeks before for redeeming anything....if anyone is trying to redeem before Christmas I'd say do it now before they go back to 3-4 week before delivery...

Two thumbs up for them for once 

• Like 1

Wow... but will they stay on that good path?

Coincidentally, today a friend of mine did 12000 points in 3 surveys. If she manages to redeem with the same promptness that you, maybe i consider retaking that panel.

15 hours ago, tetsuo said:

Wow... but will they stay on that good path?

Coincidentally, today a friend of mine did 12000 points in 3 surveys. If she manages to redeem with the same promptness that you, maybe i consider retaking that panel.

Well let's see how this goes...I just redeemed again yesterday for a Cineplex $10...so let's see what happens

2017-11-28 $10 Cineplex eGift Card 30000 Processing

Must've been a fluke or a mistake the other day since my gift cert that I ordered for Cineplex is still processing..lol...I bet that person that processed my 2 vouchers got their butt handed to them since they're supposed to be on a 3-4 week delay for giving out any certs from that message I received months ago from them

58 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Must've been a fluke or a mistake the other day since my gift cert that I ordered for Cineplex is still processing..lol...I bet that person that processed my 2 vouchers got their butt handed to them since they're supposed to be on a 3-4 week delay for giving out any certs from that message I received months ago from them

Those kind of mistakes are great to bad they don't happen more often

Well they have another site called Myshopinion taht I'm with and as soon as you reach payout and you ask for it  they send you the Tango voucher instantly.I wonder if they got your payout mixed up with how they pay at myshopinion?

Well it wasn't one day like the last redemption..but at least it's not 3-4 weeks...my Cineplex came today 

2017-11-28 $10 Cineplex eGift Card  30000 Processed 2017-12-07

• Thanks 1