Mintvine/Branded payment issues

Jrivera

I redeemed my points for a Amazon gift card and my transaction came back as declined, even though my points were approved.  I tried to redeem again and the redeem button just goes through to new surveys.  I haven't heard back from them yet..   I understand they are working out their new system and do eventually pay, but this problem I'm having is different.  They are my favorite site so I wish them well!

Edited by Jrivera
typo
  • Sad 1

I hope they fix it quick. I was going to redeem but decided to wait until a few more surveys cleared, now i'm glad I waited if they are having problems.

I tried to redeem today but nothing happened. This is bad, we need our money now, especially so close to the holidays . They should have waited until Jan. to change so there wouldn't be issues with payments this time of year.

I have redeemed and am suppose to receive it on the 6th  I hope I get it

Seems like whenever they change things there is always problems and they never let us know that they are working on it.

• Like 1

Arrrrggghh!!!! It's my money and I want it now!!  When are they going to fix the issue with the redeem button. my points keep adding up but I need my money before Christmas.

I emailed customer service, they emailed back to try other browsers, I did,  it didn't work and I told them. Today I received an email that said:
I have just redeemed the points on your behalf. Have a lovely day!

Please let us know if you have any other issues.

I checked my account and saw this;
 Withdrawal Status
$25 Money Redeemed via paypal
Expected Date: Dec 13 2017.  

At least I getting most of the money.

But that doesn't mean that they fixed the issue. I hope we don't have to have them  redeem for us from now on. This still needs to be fixed.

Also can't sign on their forum and today couldn't post anything.

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2017 at 10:54 PM, somelady said:

But that doesn't mean that they fixed the issue. I hope we don't have to have them  redeem for us from now on. This still needs to be fixed.

I'm not sure what there would be to fix because mine's been working fine... I can redeem and the payment is always sent on the exact day they said it would arrive.... I haven't had any issues with the redeem button at all.

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2017 at 9:54 PM, somelady said:

I emailed customer service, they emailed back to try other browsers, I did,  it didn't work and I told them. Today I received an email that said:
I have just redeemed the points on your behalf. Have a lovely day!

Please let us know if you have any other issues.

I checked my account and saw this;
 Withdrawal Status
$25 Money Redeemed via paypal
Expected Date: Dec 13 2017.  

At least I getting most of the money.

I received my last payment on time and cashed out today

• Like 2

11 hours ago, penangel said:

I'm not sure what there would be to fix because mine's been working fine... I can redeem and the payment is always sent on the exact day they said it would arrive.... I haven't had any issues with the redeem button at all.

It must be a problem for some and not others. It started when the site changed over.

• Like 2

Totally disgusted with this panel. Whatever they call themselves. Branded or Mintvine. They should change their name to The Crooks. Last week after the changeover was complete all of my prior points were gone. My account was reset to 0. And I had almost 1000 pending points plus maybe a couple of hundred approved points. I am trying to get this resolved with customer support and they keep telling me all of my points are there and they are not. Unless they have become invisible I can't find them. I was waiting for enough points to clear to do a 10.00 cash out.  But now the points are all gone and they won't even acknowledge there is a problem. I hate their new website. It is difficult to use and hard to navigate. And as far as cashing out on the new website I can't speak about it because I haven't tried to do it yet.  

On 12/9/2017 at 6:33 AM, somelady said:

It must be a problem for some and not others. It started when the site changed over.

Actually it started for me before they switched over. They canceled my account for breaking terms and conditions and I had to badger them on the phone repeatedly to get my account back. They probably just got sick of me calling. 

• Like 1

I continue to go around and around in a vicious circle with them. They keep telling me there are no missing points and I believe there are over 1200. So you are talking over 12.00. I hate to let this slide but I really have no recourse. I wish I took a screenshot of what my account looked like the day before the changeover but I didn't anticipate any problems with them because I have always found Mintvine to be a top panel. You could earn enough points to get a 10.00 payment relatively quickly. And I never had an issue getting paid.Unfortunately a lot of panels get bought out and things change. I really can't go to the BBB because it is the panel's word against mine. And there is no way now for me to recreate my account to show them what it looked like before the changeover.  One mistake they made is they should have shut down the website during the transition period or at least not allowed people to do the daily poll or surveys. Has anybody else here experienced a similar problem with them?